Chapter 9

Credit (👆) goes to the rightful owner.

There is a soft tickling sensation on taehyung's ear, he stirs in his sleep but found a comfortable spot to fall asleep again. But then a calming scent filled his nostrils as he nuzzled the spot. It smells like a newborn baby after bath. It's so calming that soothing his all nerves. He opened his eyes slightly and realised that there is a body beneath him who is hugging him tightly. Then he saw his face and smile softly in his half-sleep state.

That's his pretty bun sleeping peacefully with a small pout on his lips. Taehyung realised that their position has changed slightly from the night. Now Taehyung was laying on top of jungkook, his face was placed in the crook of his neck while jungkook is hugging him tightly.

He kissed his nose softly when he remembers the younger's love confession last night and smiled. But his smile faded soon when he recalls the things that happened to his pretty bun. He bites his tongue to not curse out loud at his fucked up father and dives into his neck again. That soothing scent worked magically as he runs his nose from his neck to his ears slowly.

Did he still use baby products? How adorable. He smells like a baby, like an untouched baby, so raw and pure, that I want to ruin him so badly.
Taehyung shakes his head and continued to muzzle him slowly.

"Mhmm" Koo whimpered softly as he leaned away from Taehyung to give him more access on his neck subconsciously. So submissive. Taehyung lift his head from his neck and stared at his beautiful face. He placed his elbow beside his face and continued to look at him. His long and beautiful eyelashes are hugging his baby cheeks. Those cheeks which he wants to squeeze so badly. His plump red bottom lip who always make him a little dizzy at the thought of being able to touch it. But what mesmerise him most is his cute thin upper lip which made many shapes when younger eats, laughs, pouts. Oh how much I want to eat it. Oh much I want to hide you in my arms and never let go.

But he shakes his thought out from his head as it's not good for him to think about his squisy little bun early in the morning. But again dived into his neck taking a whiff of younger's fragrance.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep when he felt some hairs grazing on his cheek. He felt a heavy body on him which is giving him an odd safe feeling like a heavy blanket. He tries to open his eyes but the sharp light from the windows makes him blind slightly.

Taehyung pulled back from his neck and look at his baby who is rubbing his eyes with his fist attempting to wake up.

Jungkook opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was taehyung's face so close to him.
Then he realised their current position on the bed and last night event. He blushed brightly with a shy smile and dived into taehyung's chest not want Taehyung to see his embarrassed face.

Taehyung chuckles and ruffles his hair softly and said," good morning, love. How's your sleep?"

"Good morning, hyungie. I slept so well. Thank you." He mumbled into taehyung's neck.