Enter Overhaul

(Y/N) POV:

The darkness lessens around me as I wake up, my eyes flutter open before staring up at the ceiling, the cool wind and sounds of the city come through the open window. Goosebumps crawl up my arm while my body shivers slightly due to the early autumn air chilling my body. I look down and see my naked body only covered by a blanket just barely covering my genitals, Toga's leg wrapped over mine and my phone laying on my chest. That's weird, I didn't leave my phone there did I? I rub my eye with my hand before looking over to Toga, instantly I can tell she is faking being asleep by her breathing and eyes slammed shut.

"Babe...I know you're awake" I say smugly.

She stays still and continues her quick fake breaths. I roll my eyes and roll onto my side so I'm looking at her.

"Fine I'll just..." I whisper.

I let the anticipation build until I could tell she was waiting anxiously, I bring my hands to her bare stomach and tickle her relentlessly causing her to smile but hold in her laughter.

"Ohhh being a tough girl are we? Well let me break that act real quick" I whisper again.

I tickle her hips and stomach harder causing her to burst out laughing and writhe while desperately trying to pry my hands away.

"AHAHAHA WAIT AHAHAHA BABY STOP HAHAHAHA OKAY I GIVE!" She shouts.

I continue to tickle her until tears stream from her eyes, I eventually stop tickling her then pull my hands away and watch as she wipes her tears away still giggling.

"Ohh baby, how did you know?" She whines.

I smile at her reaction.

"Because of your face, I know what you look like when you sleep" I explain smugly.

"Perv" She whispers while smirking.

I laugh loudly while Toga giggles and rubs her foot against my calf. We go silent and stare into each other's eyes while both smiling happily, I admire her perfect face with a determined stare, her amazing yellow eyes, her plump lips so soft that they would make silk jealous, her perky nose that actually looks cute and let's not forget her ridiculously smooth but messy blonde hair.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are the most gorgeous girl on the face of the earth?" I ask lovingly and I lean closer.

Toga shakes her head and smiles ecstatically.

"No and for good reason...I'm not" She says half happy and half sad.

I touch her face with my right hand and smile.

"You are to me and I'm not just saying that to be a good boyfriend...you really are the best looking girl I have ever seen" I say supportively.

She smiles and leans her head into my palm.

"Babe I'm really not the most beautiful and that's okay, I don't want to be...the only thing I want from life is to stay by your side, I'll be happy as long as I have that" She says happily.

I lean closer and go for a kiss, she reciprocates the kiss and locks us together by pulling me closer with her leg around mine and her arms around my neck. It's a short but sweet kiss with no biting or tongue so when we break the kiss she smiles sweetly. I lean to her bra and go to move it with my teeth but Toga pulls my chin up with her index and middle fingers, just barely touching me so the small amount of contact stimulates me, we make eye contact with Toga smirking.

"Not now babe, but is there anything else you like to do?" She asks smugly.

I smirk and lean up to her neck so I start sucking gently causing Toga to run her hands through my hair and lean her head back while moaning.