55. Her pain

Sid's point of view

Kesha's take it off song was playing and I was dancing along with James and Nick enjoying the song fully.

"SSSiidddhhhhaaaarrrtttthhhh.........."

Suddenly I heard a scream, a scream full of pain. I turned and my eyes went wide in shock. Floor slide down under my feet looking at Preeti's bleeding forehead.

"SSSiidddhhhhaaaarrrtttthhhh.........."

Her hands are on her both ears and she screamed my name with full of pain.

"Pprreeetttiiiii....."

I run to her to hold her in my arms but my step halted when she vomited the good amount of blood. I was standing there in shock, don't know what is happening.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa...."

I came out from my shock when she again screamed loudly with pain while holding her head. Blood is oozing out from her nose and forehead. She was about to fall when I immediately run to her and took her in my arms, saving her from falling. Her hands fell on back, her breast were touching my chest when I hold her by her waist and looked at her worriedly.

Tears are falling from her beautiful eyes and a pain filled in my chest when she was looking at me with her beautiful chocolatey brown orbs which are full of pain. It wasn't just a emotional pain but physical too.

Music stopped and everyone surrounds us.

"What happened to her?" Someone  asked but I don't who was the person because my mind is fill with Preeti who was in my arms, strained in her own blood and looking at me, like she was asking me to help her.

"S..save...me..I..I don't..wan..want t..to die..." she managed to say while looking at me like she was begging to me. When she asked me it felt like someone stabbed me with knife many time. I was feeling pain to see her in such pain.

Before I could ask her anything she pushed me by my chest and again vomited a blood and fell on the ground.

"Aaahhhaaaa...Ssssiiidddddhhhhaaarrrttthhhh...."

She crawled down and screamed my name while holding her both ears.

I kneeled down on the ground and took her in my arms but she again pushed me away and put her palms on her head.

"Baby...who did this to you? What is happening..?" I asked her again trying to take her in my arms but she again pushed me and vomited blood.

"Aahhhaa...it's hurting. My head is hurting. I can't bear the pain. Ppppllllleeaaasseee..." She said while crying through her throat. Tears streamed out from my eyes looking at her in such pain.

"Call 911.." I heard someone said.

"Preeti....beta what happened.." Mom said sitting beside her and try to touch her but she didn't let anyone touch her. Keerti also come but she pushed her away to and screamed in pain while bowling her body and holding her head. She was screaming in pain. I was so afraid looking at her in such pain.

"It's hurting Siddharth...My head is splitting....Aaaahhhhaaaa.." She screamed in so much pain that it can shook your soul.

I wiped my tears with my forearm and took her in my arms. She tried to pushed me but I didn't let her go this time.

"Please..please baby tell me what happened..?" I asked her while wiping the blood from her nose.

"Aaahhhhaaaa..." she pulled her hair in pain and vomited blood. My shirt strained red in her blood and she hide her face in my chest while screaming in pain.