Plan

Chapter 40

Nate POV

"Bella is the traitor"

~~~~~

Ray didn't even move she just sat in her seat. For a second hurt flash in her eyes before they were replace with anger.

"What do we do about that bitch of a traitor" Ray spat out making Carter gasp at his grandmas harsh words.

"Grandma language" Carter yelled. His grandma just rolled her eyes. Its almost as if a switch was click inside of her.

"I been around for years its not like I don't curse" she said with sarcasm.

"Grandma just calm down. Blake has a plan-" Roman started turning to his older brother "right fratello" Blake nodded his head.

"When do we strik-" Jayden was cut off by his brother.

"Jayden now isn't the time" Blake said getting up from his seat buttoning up his suit.

"Jordan, Dean, Roman and Rome a word please" he firmly said walking out. Jordan and Dean shared a glance before following him while the twins were bickering about something.

"Myla why don't I show you the garden" Ray said sounding a little to eager for fresh air. The woman nodded her head walking behind Ray.

Hayden shared a glance at me, making some type of signal with his hand to me before walking out. Off course I followed him to what appears to be the balcony of one of the empty room.

Pushing the glass door open"You still never told me why Bella did it" He says glancing any where but me.

"I assume you wouldn't want to know" I simply said sitting down in the chair that was closer to the door. He just shrug letting out a low chuckle.

"I wish this was all a dream" He blurt out looking down at his black shoes.

"Do you think Blake was right about how my dad should have left this entire thing behind?" He asked shifting his attention from his shoes to me.

"Even if your brother is right Hayden it doesn't mean your father would have given it up" I tried giving him the best advice I could. My brother was a selfish man but one thing he cared about was his family.

He didn't say any thing he just kept nodding his head. He took his Jacket off and started to relax in the chair that was in front of me.

We spent about 2 minutes just watching the sky since the sun wasn't on this side yet the sky was still clear. It was just around 1pm.

Anyways while everyone were busy trying to make plan of their own I had a plan up my sleeves.

I couldn't just stand back and see my family do this with out help.

"Uncle Nate are you okay?" Hayden question snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine" I honestly said.

"You sure your alright?"my nephew asked again sounding a bit concern, I just nodded my head.

He seem unconvinced instead of asking more he sighs before saying "Okay since your fine, I'll see if I can find out the location of Sage warehous-"He was cut off by his phone ringing.

He picked it up putting it to his ears"Yes..I'll be there....okay" he said to who ever was on the line.

"Who was that?"I asked.

"It was Jordan he needs me for something-" He pause to put on his jacket "I'll keep you updated on any thing I find" He finish, I nodded my head watching him as he walked out.

I let out a sigh as he left. I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't tell him yet. I have to tell Jay and Jordan first before I tell anyone, but at this moment I don't care who knows.

I walk out of the empty room, making my way to the library.

When I reach the library I push the door open making sure to lock it from the inside.

I quickly made my way to the book shelf moving it out of the way. I made my way through the path way with no trouble.

It didn't take me long to reach the door, pushing it open I quickly made my way to my collection of burner phones and old devices that I use to contact people who are in hiding.

I quickly send the number that was given to me if I ever have problem to call them or send a SOS.

I sent Corrine and Carl a text. Carl immediately text back saying he'll need time to sneak pass cause he can't get his daughter in trouble.

Corrine didn't text back yet so I'm assuming she's doing something.

Quickly placing every thing back into place, locking the door with the key and started to walk my way back to the library.

When I reach the end I Close back the pathway with the book shelf, then I proceed to walk out of the library.

Walking my way to the meeting room. I pushed the door open when I had reach,  entering the room I saw that everyone were all sitting down. Walking my way to my seat.

Immediately as I sat down I felt my phone vibrate. Opening my phone I saw a text from a private number I never seen in my life.

The message was a simple I'm coming home.

I'm just confuse.

Another message pop up in seconds.

Sincerely Celia Luca.....

Wait what......

    ~951~

Sorry for the late chapter I had to write it over.

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Finish~ Nov/6/20 12:11am

Edited~Nov/6/20 12:41am

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'