Shopping

A/N: I'm seriously rushing into this plot and I feel so bad.

Her comeback was due tomorrow and she knew that she had to rest, well Kevin forced her to rest, that's why she was on her way back home. It wasn't late, maybe 8:30PM or something, but the streets were really dark, and her manager wasn't around to drive her back home. Although her house wasn't that far, she still wanted to hurry back home. 

Suri heard something behind her, turning around quickly only to be faced with nothing. She sighed and got her phone out, to call someone, just so she won't be in complete silence. Suri yelped as someone was suddenly in front of her. 

"Joowon." She sighed, knowing it wasn't a serial killer or anything. 

"Hey." The guy smiled softly at her. "What are you doing here on your own?" 

"I was on my way back home, but its really dark, I was a bit scared to be honest." Suri said laughing softly at her thoughts and Joowon chuckled.

"Its okay. I can walk you home if you'd like." 

"I don't want to annoy-"

"You're not going to annoy me, Suri. Let's go." They started walking, and Suri didn't feel like she needed to have hurried steps now, knowing that she wasn't alone anymore. 

"Don't you think its a bit weird?" Joowon looked at the girl confused, and she just shook her head laughing. "That we always see each other randomly. Like its really funny." 

"I think we're meant to." Joowon said with a chuckle and Suri just giggled as she shook her head still confused to how they always see each other randomly like that. "I don't think the members like me, huh?" 

"Why are you saying that?" Suri asked him confused. 

"I don't know. I don't think they're as welcoming as you. To be honest, I was happy when you left stray kids, I always thought you were talented on your own." Suri didn't know what to say and she was glad that they're finally in front of her house now. 

"You just don't know them well, Joowon. I'm sure you're gonna love them if you got to know them more. See you around." Suri just bowed down slightly and quickly made her way to her front door, Joowon smiled at her, and gave her a small wave as he walked away. 

--

"Just get her more chocolates." Changbin grabbed another 5 bars of chocolate putting it in the cart. 

"Get her ice cream too." Felix exclaimed as he ran to the ice cream fridge already getting way too much. Changbin and Felix were to busy getting stuff for Suri that they didn't notice how unhappy Jisung was following them. It was her comeback tomorrow and he couldn't even text her to tell her how happy he was and how excited he felt. 

"She likes this ice cream too." He didn't even notice how he held the ice cream plastic box between his hands, before putting it inside the cart. Changbin looked at him, and sighed letting Felix continue with the shopping as he walked beside Jisung. 

"Do you want to talk to her?" 

"Changb-"

"I asked you a question, Jisung." 

"Yes of course I want to, Changbin, but I'm not going to, I don't even know what I'm going to say. 'hello, Suri. Your comeback is going to be great, all the love?' Changbin, I'm not going to talk to her." 

"I can ask Chan-" 

"You know this annoys me more, that I literally need permission to talk to her, the girl that used to be my best friend and my girlfriend. I need permission to talk to her. Changbin, I'm fine seriously. We'll talk when we're destined to talk." Changbin didn't say anything more, knowing that Jisung was right and also not wanting to stress Suri out before her comeback and he knows that Jisung talking to her won't help her at all. He watched how Jisung got her favorite gum throwing it inside the cart and sighed.