4.

What has he done? What have I done? Jimin was lying still watching the sleeping Jungkook snoring cutely again, he has turned back as he couldn't stand being a fox while in Jungkook's arms, his body begging for that strange contact to continue

What has he done? What have I done? Jimin was lying still watching the sleeping Jungkook snoring cutely again, he has turned back as he couldn't stand being a fox while in Jungkook's arms, his body begging for that strange contact to continue. Jimin has never planned to have anyone, actually he has been sure he will die a virgin, yet here he was in pleasure, fire and pain, carrying Jungkook's taste freaking everywhere, gliding his fingertips down Jungkook's scratchy cheek and his soft lips, drawing their shape with his thumb. Was he just another hybrid misused sexually by a human, for sure, even though it felt special.

Jimin scooped a bit closer feeling Jungkook's body heat, pressing his lips to Jungkook's arm, that has been decorated with really special tattoos. How could someone be so pretty, he wondered leaning in to kiss Jungkook's exposed shoulder, he couldn't glue off that warm skin, glowing innerly, looking up to find a pair of dark eyes staring at him. Jimin freaked out shifting into his fox form, his body shivering madly, his heart beating like crazy.

Jungkook's smile was so wide when he just pulled him closer to his body cuddling into his fur.
He said nothing, just stayed in that position hugging Jimin, not letting go until he fell asleep.

The bed was a mess, his body sticky carrying a foreign scent, the taste of someone else in his mouth reminded Jungkook of last night. Has he really made love to the fox? Have they been lying down like real lovers? The image of Jimin kissing his shoulder when he had woken up in the middle of the night was playing some distant strings he never believed had been inside him.

Jungkook sat up combing his messy hair with his palms.

"Jimin?" He asked but there was no answer.

Jungkook sighed getting up, lifting the pillow that was lying on the floor to find Jimin curled up there. He looked so innocent, just fluffy fur and a cute expression, so it seemed almost impossible that last night he had been a sexy boy with huge deliciously kissable lips moaning and coming under his touch.

Has that been a weird dream, wondered Jungkook caressing the fox between the ears.

Jimin woke up jumping up sprinting underneath the bed to hide. So not, it hasn't been a dream, he has really laid down the shyest hybrid on earth.

A knock on the door raised his body into alarm. Jungkook grabbed the robe and the gloves putting it on quickly to cover the tattoos, that could give out his true identity.

There was the message boy behind the door giving him a curious glance.

"General Hoseok wants to see you immediately in the upper tower," said the boy.

"Just need to get dressed," Jungkook slammed the door shut running for some clothes then outside to the baths to spill Jimin's juices and sweat off his body, touching himself more than he should under the running stream at the memory of Jimin's hands and lips.

His mind still not in the right place when he faced general Hoseak some long minutes later at the top of the fortress.

"General you've wished to see me," Jungkook bowed.

"How was the night? I see it has been more than eventful," his general's gaze was sharp reading it all out off his face.

"It has been good," Jungkook avoided Hoseok's eyes.

"You seem to still be there, in her arms," Hoseok was serious.

Jungkook nodded, there was no point in lying to his commander.

"General, why is it like that, that some people give you an experience you've never had before," Jungkook suddenly felt brought back to those peaceful times when Hoseok has been his mentor.

"Boy," Hoseok's palm landed on his shoulder. "I have a perfect remedy for you to forget that night. There have been new orders, the ruler wants me and my ten best soldiers in the palace for special training and you are one of the ten I have chosen to take."

Jungkook's breath stopped for a moment, did it mean he had to return to the place he had been born in, he had missed with all his being, which has been just a ruin, never the same, and to face his biggest enemy.

"The hoes at the palace will make you forget that mistress of last night quickly," Hoseok gave him a reassuring grin when Jungkook was still terrified to the core by the perspective of returning to his empty home.

Jungkook has come back changed, his face pale, his gaze so sad as if he could break out into tears anytime. He began to pack his belongings in a furious matter, so Jimin jumped from underneath the bed caressing his body along Jungkook's calf.

"Go," muttered Jungkook grabbing the sword that has still been lying on the floor crouching down watching it, the emblem on king Jeon, of all they had lost, a tear began to run down his cheek when Jimin wished to shift and caress it off, but he had no idea how Jungkook would react, they were total strangers who accidentally had had sex last night, still he caressed his head against Jungkook's leg.

There was a light sigh escaping Jungkook's lips, but his palm tangled into Jimin's fur patting his ears gently.

"Let's go, we have a long way ahead," whispered Jungkook using his glove to wash off the tears.

He suddenly lifted Jimin kissing the top of his head before placing him into the backpack carefully.

"You need to stay extra quiet, no one can see you, we will be going to the snakes nest, right into Namjoon's palace," said Jungkook looking at him seriously still caressing over his fur. "I should actually give you freedom and leave you in some forest on the way," he muttered when Jimin's small fox heart began to beat loudly from fear.

 "I should actually give you freedom and leave you in some forest on the way," he muttered when Jimin's small fox heart began to beat loudly from fear

Thank you so much for your support. Are you enjoying the story so far? What do you think about Jikook's morning and the new adventure ahead? What will Jungkook do?
Also I wanted to ask you who's POV do you like more, Jimin's, Jungkook's or both?

Much <3