Chapter 15 - |A Bit Of Chaos| PAST SERIE (3)

There was a simple, but clear rule in Teiko.

It was well known, across the whole city, that Teiko was the undeniably the best middle school. Thus, its students preceded its reputation. Elite, were they, and perfect they had to be.

But in the highest place of this pyramide stood a group of abnormalities. People, boys, who were special, and not only by their hair colour. Although yes, you could also be surprised by the rainbow they displayed across the court when they were together.

Kuzo did heard about the rumours before his transfer. He didn't really care about it, at first, and prioritised his integration with difficult classes, because yes, believe it or not, he struggled with grades, before trying to understand the complex question that was the GOM.

Generation Of Miracles, alias Teiko's actual Basketball team, was a group of middle schoolers reputed to be invincible on the field, and extremely great in their domain. He heard girls talk about some handsome guys among them, and understood there was quite the Don Juan inside the team.

"He's flirty, and hangs around with us and all! He's the easiest to approach!" A girl told him, giggling with another female. "So handsome.. A shame he prefers to dump us for his basketball team.. "

Blond, shiny and all smiles. He didn't take much time to associate this description with Kise Ryouta. Seriously who can miss him in the corridors? Glued by pretty girls who begged him to be their boyfriend. This guy had to be an idol in his past life or something..

"This one's pretty normal, if you'd ask me.." A random guy tells him, ruffing his hair. "A good student. And an excellent scoring machine."

Then there was Midorima Shintarou. Kuzo liked the man. Serious, calm. Even if he was a little too Tsundere from times to times, he was collected and he seemed reliable. And surprised he was when he heard that Midorima had his own fan-club. But the girls made a perfect work of keeping this a secret from Shintarou.

"Kuroko.. who?"

Kuroko Tetsuya wasn't anywhere Kuzo's eyes could be looking. This dude was a literal phantom, like a spirit that could appear and disappear in a conversation. Was it magic or something..? Kuroko wasn't imposing or violent.. But something about him made Kuzo never wanting to talk to him. Was it his scary frowns, or his rare glares he made when really irritated? Kuzo don't know. He doesn't want to.

"Ah, this punk?"Sighs a teacher, pinching his nose. "I wanna laugh and cry at the same time when I'm with him."

The one who couldn't be anymore stereotypical was Aomine Daiki . A true idiot, bold, agressive, and imposing. Tall, and intimidating. If it wasn't for his height or his muscles, Kuzo would have approached him, because he found this one really amusing in some way. And again, his tastes were rather strange.