forty five

SELENE LAID ON THE POOL INFLATABLE, WATCHING AS JACK AND STEVE WRESTLED IN THE POOL.

It was their last day at the house. Selene was going to miss just sitting in the studio with the team that she had gathered. These three and a half weeks have been eye opening to a lot of things. One being that Selene missed making music. A lot. It was way different now. She had actually enjoyed it now.

She had a total of seven songs put together for the Ep. The only reason all of the songs were done was because it was the only thing they worked on for the entirety of the stay. The only time they would go out and do something was on weekends.

The only thing Selene had to do left for the Ep was do a photo shoot for the cover. She had decided to do it in London so she could have the day off since she wasn't leaving until late.

Selene had seen therapist in person two days ago since she was in town. It felt good to get everything out. He had gave her some advice about what to do and she had planned to follow it.

She also visited her dad and talked to him a bit. He had told her that there had been no recent letters from Nate which was good. Maybe he had took the fucking hint. He also told her that he had met someone recently. She was happy for him. She even made him promise that once she was back in town, they could meet each other.

It had been a week since the argument had happened. They hadn't talked much— just the occasional checking up on each other. It was awkward if they were being honest. Neither of the two wanted to bring up the topic until they saw each other in person again. Harry did try to call once, Selene panicking and saying that she had to finish vocals.

Harry hadn't been to the studio since the argument. He just didn't feel like it. He was still feeling shitty if he was honest. He didn't even know how many times he told her that he didn't mean it. Mitch had tried to get him out of the house but he refused. He usually just sat in bed with Caden, watching Netflix movies.

He was nervous about what Selene would say when she came back. He really didn't want to lose her when he hadn't even asked her to be his girlfriend yet. That and the fact that him and Selene were supposed to go to Mexico for both vacation and shooting for Lights Up. That's where he had planned to ask her.

Selene laughed as Jack dunked Steve's head underwater. Steve pushed him with his hands and came back up, the younger man splashing the drummer in the face. Jack scrunched his face and bring his hands up to wipe his eyes.

"What are you laughing at?" Tyler asked, Selene looking to her left to see the man right beside her. Tyler smirked— Selene's eyes widening.

"Don't do it! Don't-" she screamed. Tyler flipped the inflatable over, Selene flipping off and into the water. Bubbles from the sudden movement surrounded her, the guitarist quickly coming up.

"I fucking hate you," she muttered as she moved her hair from out of her face. Tyler grinned widely. "But I love you," he laughed out.

She rolled her eyes. "Your so funny using your own lyrics," she retorted as she clapped. "Give it up for the asshole!"

"We are going to miss you," Tyler said, watching as Selene grabbed the basketball that was in the water since there was a hoop attached to the edge of the pool.

"I'll be back the end of next month probably. I'll miss you all too."

The hazel eyed woman eyes trailed over to Jade and Sabrina who were in their own little worlds at the moment. They were sitting in the jacuzzi together, mumbling things to each other and laughing. That was one happy ass couple. Selene smiled as she watched Jade softly push Sabrina off of her as she whispered something in her ear.