Puddle (Kara)

The first time you kissed her, you noticed the shoulders underneath the arm you had hooked around her neck instantly loose all of their tension and melt.
The first time you spent the night at her apartment, you noticed the tenseness of her body as she tentatively said,' It's late. Why don't you just stay here?' completely dissipate when you answered with a shy yes and proceeded to kiss her senseless.
The first time you were targeted and kidnapped to try and get under Supergirl's skin, you felt the adrenaline and fire seep out of her soul as she bundled you into her strong arms and promised to never let go again.
The first time you went out with Alex without Kara beside you, you saw the anxiety flow freely from her wringing hands as you gave her a soft smile, an even softer kiss and told her 'it was really nice actually' and Kara 'shouldn't have worried in the first place'.
The first time you stayed more than a week in a row without going back to your own apartment, you felt the stiffness of her body pressed against yours as she said, 'Why don't you just never go back?' and felt it turn into a pile of mush when you said, 'okay. It wasn't really feeling like home anymore anyway.' (After, she asked why and you said because she wasn't in it.)
The first time you figured out she went up to the roof sometimes to talk to the stars in her mother tongue (you had awoken one night to an empty bed), her scrunched up shoulders relaxed as you sat next to her silently, only breaking the constant flow of her unknown words to ask if she could teach you her language.
The first time you used said language, you saw her mind strain itself to try and figure out what you said (it was a difficult accent and wording to get right), only seeing it relax when she lit up, noticed the ring box in your hand and jumped to kiss you, mumbling 'yes, yes, yes, of course I'll marry you.'.
The first time you had sex as wives, you saw her body go taught, before shuddering through her orgasm, leaving her spent and tired until she flipped you over with the promise of returning the favour.
The first time you were called 'Mrs Danvers', her body only went stiff as it was Snapper who said it and thought he was addressing her, only to transform into a giddy, jumping form as she realised he was addressing you about PDA in the office (which was understandable as no less that 5 minutes ago Kara's tongue was down your throat).
The first time you got hit on whilst married, you watched Kara's body language go from flowing to tight, knowing she had heard from where she sat at the booth with your friends, only going back to normal when you said,' I'm really sorry, you seem like a great guy but I'm married.'
The first time you asked about extending your family, it was your body that tensed up, and your body that then relaxed as a teary- eyed Kara whispered a hopeful,' Really?'
The first time Kara set eyes on the baby you had just pushed out, you saw her body go rigid (you knew it was because she had feared she may get too excited and accidentally use her powers to hurt your daughter) before completely melting as Alex handed the little bundle over and you watched her coo and her smile brighten before carefully jostling over to you and placing her in your arms.
The first time Lily said 'mama', Kara's face went tense, but only for a few seconds, as she couldn't help the flow of happy tears for very long, and neither could you.
The first time you asked about a brother or sister for Lily, Kara went rigid, and you feared she would say no, but was met with a nervous,' can I carry the baby this time?'. She melted when you smiled and laughed wetly, followed by an,' of course my love.'
It's safe to say, Kara Danvers is a puddle.
Leave suggestions in the comments as to what you want me to write next!