Break Into

"Jisung, I-I think someone broke into my house." 

"Stay inside your room. I'm on my way."

"Jisung, He's trying to open my bedroom's door." Suri's voice was barely heard, but Jisung was able to tell that she was crying and he ran faster if that was even possible. 

"Stay with me on the phone okay. You're going to be okay, I promise you." Suri closed her eyes, trying her best not to make any sound, as the guy outside kept trying to open the door, she got up from her place in front of the door, and hid inside the closet. "I'm almost there, I promise you." Jisung didn't hear say anything, all he heard was her muffled tears and her heavy breathe. 

"He opened the door, he opened the door, Jisung." The panicking in her voice, scared him. 

"I'm-" He was cut off when he heard her scream through the phone and luckily he was almost in front of her front door, but his mind couldn't stop thinking about what could possibly happen to her until he arrives.

Suri tried to push herself farther inside the wall if that was even possible, as she heard loud footsteps coming her way, and then the closet wasn't as dark anymore as whoever broke into the house opened the door, and made eye contact with her. She was able to see his face and he smirked as he grabbed her arm roughly pulling her up so she was standing in front of him, tears still running down her face. 

"J-Joowon." 

"Surprise isn't it?" Suri didn't have anything to say, not really knowing what to say too. The guy she trusted so much, but everyone warned her about is standing there in front of her, after he broke into her house. "You should've listened to them when they warned you about me, I'm sure they all did, but you're too stupid Suri. Little Suri is too nice that she trusted me so much. Me, a fan of stray kids since day one, but you caught my attention, since trainee days and I knew that I had to have you to be all mine, call me crazy, but Suri, you're meant to be mine." 

"Joowon, please, leave me alo-"

"Leave you? Suri, I just had you and you think I'd leave you-" Joowon didn't have a chance to continue, as he was pulled away from Suri, receiving a punch, throwing him on the floor. Suri's legs didn't care her anymore as she fell on the floor. 

Joowon groaned, getting up making his way to Jisung, but already received another punch. Jisung didn't wait for him to get up, making his way to him, and kept punching him until he blacked out. Jisung  breathed out heavily, before turning his attention to Suri who was by now shaking on the floor, he walked over to her crouching down in front her. 

"Did he hurt you? Are you hurt anywhere?" He was about to put his hands on her shoulders, but quickly pulled away. "Suri, please answer me." 

"Jisung-" Suri's voice was barely heard, as she threw herself, in Jisung's arms. He wrapped his arms around her shaking form, rocking her back and forth, trying to stop her crying.

"Its okay, you're okay now. Its okay, I promise you." 

-- 

Jisung watched Suri's still shaking form, as he was standing beside her talking to Euntae on the phone. "Okay, Okay. We're waiting for you." Jisung hang up, and sat back beside Suri, pulling her hands between his, putting them between his lap. 

"Suri." He softly whispered, sighing as she didn't say anything still staring at the floor. He looked around the room and saw one of her ties laying on the floor, he picked it up tying her hair in a low ponytail. "Euntae is on his way with the police." The girl softly nodded at him, then turned her attention to him. 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She mumbled, and Jisung let out a soft chuckle as he shook his head at her, looking at her with soft eyes. 

"He didn't even have a chance to come near me." She nodded her head and couldn't help but lean on him, putting her head on his shoulder and he sighed wrapping his arms around her, kissing her forehead softly. They both turned their attention to Suri's phone that started ringing. Jisung picked it up, and was about to give it to Suri, but she only shook her head. He answered, sighing as he heard the worried voice on the other side. 

"Suri, why did you call us all? Are you okay?" 

"Hyunjin, its me. Jisung." 

"What the heck are you doing there? Where's Suri?" Jisung sighed, getting up and was about to make his way to the kitchen when Suri held his hands. 

"Don't leave me, please." Hyunjin was able to hear Suri's panicked voice from the other side.

"Jisung, what happened?" Hyunjin almost yelled on the other side, but Jisung just nodded at Suri, standing beside her. 

"Someone broke into the house. She tried to call you, but no one answered so she called me. Euntae is on the way with the police." 

"W-we're on our way." Jisung hang up the call, and sat back beside Suri. He had his arms around her again rocking her back and forth, whispering soft words in her ears and not 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, startling Suri. 

"Its okay, its okay." Jisung got up to open the door, revealing Euntae with the police. 

"Where's she?" Euntae asked, rushing over to Suri's side, causing her to break down in tears again. Euntae was always an older brother figure for her maybe even a father, but he wasn't that old and he always saw her as someone he had to protect no matter what, and when Jisung called him it broke his heart. 

"Where's the man?" The police officer asked Jisung. 

"This way, sir." Jisung nodded at Euntae as he left Suri with him to make his way to the other room. Jisung had a belt around Joowon as he was still a little blacked out. "We'll need you guys to follow us to the police station." Jisung nodded as two cops made their way to Joowon, taking him outside. 

"Leave me the fuck alone." He tried to fight back, but in vain. Euntae tried to turn Suri's away from the scene as Joowon was pushed outside the house.

"Isn't that Joowon." They heard a voice from outside, and then the boys rushed inside the house, Chan and Changbin making their way to Suri.

"Are you okay?" Changbin wrapped his arms around her and she tried to nod, but all that came out of her was tears. "Oh my god, I should've answer your calls, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Changbin held her close to him, as the whole room was now almost in tears, but the only sounds heard were Suri crying and Changing apologising to her nonstop.