Chapter 40

Guess who's late? Me😃

-

Omniscient POV

"Please Niy, just one date." Von begged as she bagged a customer.

"I get off now." She gave him a fake smile.

"Where can I take you?" He followed behind her.

"You ain't taking me no where, my house. I'll cook for us and we can...chill." She bit her lip trying to seem intrigued.

"You have a car lil ma?" He grabbed her waist.

"Yes yes I do." She smirked.

"Broke ass nigga." She walked away with him following.

Across town Lay sat with Von in Cheescake Factory. Her leg bounced up and down under the table.

"What made you wanna reach out after all dis time?" He scanned over the menu.

"Nobody has ever loved me the way you have." She smiled.

"Mhm what happened to Ant Hill?" He sipped his drink.

"He cheated with Niy, I lost my best friend and boyfriend." She lied.

"I would never do you like that." He devishly smirked.

"Do you really wanna be here? We can go back to my place." She looked at him lustfully.

"Come on then girl." He grabbed her up walking out the restaurant.

"It amazes me how much these niggas sacrifice for pussy." Sosa laughed in the van.

"No but really both of em left on a dime." Ant turned down Lays mic.

"Turn up Niy's fa me." Jay leaned back.

"No, Jay really ain't shit." They heard her on the mic.

"Jay really ain't shit." He mocked her.

"Sis lying a lil too well." Ant laughed.

"Here they go, AYE SKIPPY FOLLOW THE MUSTANG!" Sosa banged on the front of the van. They stated following behind Lay and Ant.

"So are y'all keeping the house orrrr?" Zay asked lighting up.

"Nah yo cousin just difficult." Jay huffed.

"Whatcha mean?" Ant took a hit.

"She know she want this damn house, but she complaining about me spending the money fa it. In my eyes ion really care what we got as long as she in it, it's up to ha." He shrugged.

"How much is it?" Sosa asked.

"A cool 6 million" He ran his hands over his waves "After we get it decorated and all dat shit imma be bout 8 million in."

"Aye we coming up on the set up location." Skippy yelled from the front. They all nodded and started strapping up.

"Be careful lil bra, they need you." Ant dapped him up before getting out the van.

"THEYY?" Sosa snapped his head in that direction.

Everyone could tell Niy was gaining weight, she was small so it was noticeable.

"Mane let's just go kill this nigga." Jay got out.

At the house Niy poured drinks for herself and Von, she slipped a drug in his.

"What are you doing?" He peeked around the corner.

"Oh my you scared me." She jumped causing the pill bottle to fall out her pocket.