Not Yourself

Third Person

Uma swam up onto the shore of Auradon, absolutely exhausted from her unplanned swim. She had jumped through the barrier last minute right as it closed and committed to getting to Auradon. Now that she was here, she pulled herself onto the sandy beaches and took a second to think before stumbling to her feet. She had run into Mal's spellbook along the way of her escape, there has to be something in there she could use to get revenge, mainly on Mal and the Queen. But what? She flipped through the pages, and idea for Mal and her revenge coming to as she scanned over the spells.

Uma kept looking until she spotted another spell, and just like that she had a plan for Brielle too which would ultimately make or break her plan for Mal, all she had to do was march off and enact that plan.

Brielle POV

I finished polishing up my makeup, Evie had stopped by and delivered my dress a few minutes ago and may I say the girl has wicked talent. She made me a very simple yet elegant dress with a halter top neckline and a leg slit that gave me more mobility, something I always enjoy about dresses. It rode on my exact form, not an extra bunch of fabric on my body, it was made exactly to my measurements after all.

The dress was a little longer as well so it dragged some, only a little so I was alright with that. I dug out some sparkly stiletto sandal heels as well, but I'm waiting till the last minute to put them on because after a while they are killer. For my hair, I was able to swirl it into a nice simplistic bun, and for makeup I put on some dark red lipstick and winged eyeliner with some neutral tones on the lid, keeping my look very simplistic but elegant. I would have to stop by my office to pick up my crown since that's where I keep it, in a vault in my office I should say, same with Ben.

I wrapped up my look with just a few final touches on my makeup, I'm proud of the look seeing as I didn't get any help with my makeup and I'm not the best at it. I heard a knock on the door and knowing it was Harry coming to pick me up I ran over to the door and flung it open,

"Hey Har!"

And may I say, wow did he look dapper. He was wearing a burgundy red jacket that had a similar build to his dad's jacket that he has, however made into more of a dress jacket. He also had on a simplistic white button-down underneath that tucked into black dress pants. He also had recently found a liking for black dress boots instead of normal dress shoes. I think it fits him better anyway. His hair was nicely put together and eyeliner done nicely as well.

He walked in silently, just waltzed on in without saying a word and without looking at me, a little odd,

"You look rather dapper~"

I said nonetheless, he simply hummed in response. He didn't say a word. What's going on with him all of a sudden? He was literally here thirty minutes ago and was all happy and cheery,

"Har are you alright?"

He continued to avoid my eye contact, not looking at me at all not even remotely. I don't want to admit it but that alone made me feel like I was being stabbed in the heart,

"I'm alright, ya?"

That's it? What do you mean "I'm alright, you?" What is that supposed to mean? He's never been a dry talker, he always has something more to say,

"Well now I'm worried, are you sure you're alright? You aren't exactly acting like yourself"

He groaned and walked to the window of my room, I joined him and standing next to him simply a little ways away. He didn't exactly answer right away, so I went to go grab his hand but he moved it, what on earth? I feel like I'm being stabbed right now I kid you not,