Chapter 8:

I gathered all my friends to my house and we all got ready. I wore a pair of jeans with a shirt and got my night clothes in a backpack.

Once we were ready we walked to Jimin's house. When we got there we walked in and looked around the house. It was big. I sat on the couch next to Jimin and Jungkook. Moon sat next to Misun on the ground and Sakura sat next to Jin, who happens to be her crush.

We watched scary movies which I clung to Jimin's arm. First we watched the Conjuring series, then the Anabelle movies. Before we watched the last movies Jin decided to cook. Sakura helped and we all chatted.

"So Y/N, how'd you react when you saw that I was your soulmate." Jimin asked as he put his arm over my shoulders.

"I um.." I tried to find the words but Moon interrupted.

"She froze." She chuckled and I glaired at her.

"I was definitely shocked.." I mumbled and rubbed my neck.

"Why's that?" He asked with his big eyes staring into my soul.

"W-well.. your the most popular guy in school so.." I trailed off and started feeling shy. "What about you?"

"I was excited to meet you." He showed his eye smile which made my heart speed.
"Speaking of which you should play overwatch against Jungkook." He smirked and I looked at him.

"I mean sure." I shrugged and we grabbed a controller. I put on my headset that I always keep with me along with my glasses. I chose my most favorite character f/c (favorite character) and the game started.

The battle was heated and oh boy it was so fun. At the end it was me and Jungkook just trying to kill eachother. Finally after almost an hour I finally got him. His jaw hung low.

"How?" He said shocked and I smiled.

"I've been playing since I was ten." I said and Jin walked in.

"Ha, someone finally beat you at overwatch!" He laughed which made Jungkook pout and me giggle. "Anyways dinners ready."

"Finally." I smiled and we all went to eat. You'd think they'd have enough chairs but they didn't. Moon and Misun had to share one which wasn't so hard for them because they're always sitting in each others lap. The others all had somewhere to sit except me. I felt so alone. I sat on the floor and ate.

"Y/N you don't have to eat down there," Sakura said and I looked up at her and shrugged.

"I'll be fine." I smiled and continued to eat.

"Y/N come here and bring your plate." Jimin said sternly.

"Uh okay." I stood up and walked to him. He grabbed my plate and laid it down on the table. In one swift movement I was on his lap and he had a hold of me. My cheeks heated and I hid my face. "J-Jimin-" I stuttered and he shushed me.

"Now you don't have to sit on the floor, plus I could get used to this." He smirked and began to eat. I was too flustered to eat and he noticed. "You gotta eat Y/N." He frowned and began to feed me. I just sat there and let him feed me as my face was extremely hot and my heart was facing as if I ran a race.

Everyone was just pretending as if it was normal. Once we finished us girls went to a room to change. I looked through my bag but couldn't find the clothes I put in here.

"Misun what did you do?" I asked her and she smirked at me.

"Your wearing this." She smiled and handed me a pair of clothes that looked short.

"Ugh fine." I sighed and changed into the outfit. I was wearing a f/c crop top that was loose and matching shorts that were a little short. I felt exposed!

"You look hot!" Sakura said and hugged me from behind as she wiggled her brows.

"I swear you deny that your gay but you act like it." I chuckled and she slapped my exposed shoulder. I laughed and she pouted.

"Let's go." She smiled. She had on a hoodie with shorts.

Moon and Misun matched in the same thing I'm wearing except theirs were blue and green. I sighed and we walked out. I saw Jimin blush when he saw me and I put my hair up as I walked to them, exposing my stomach.

I stopped caring at this point. I sat next to Jimin and put my glasses on so I could see the tv. I could feel Jimin's stair. I shuffled a little and the insidious movies began to play. I clung to Jimin and screamed as I hid my face in his arm.

After the movies we decided to go to bed. We all slept in the livingroom. I laid on the floor with everyone else as Yoongi took over the couch. I laid next to Sakura and Jimin. I looked up at the ceiling and let sleep take me.