101

"I don't think it's exactly what you think it is Harry

"I don't think it's exactly what you think it is Harry." Hermione tried to explain to her friend over breakfast.

Harry had barley touched his porridge as Ron had been on his second bowl.

After explaining what Harry had heard on the train ride, his friends still weren't convinced it had any meaning.

"He was obviously just trying to show off for Parkinson... the bloke doesn't know how to flirt with girl and I think we should just leave it at that." Ron spoke with a mouth full of food.

He then turned to Hermione.

"Are you going to eat that?" He pointed towards her untouched plate of sausage.

She slid it over to him.

"Besides," Hermione cleared her throat after watching Ron scoff down her food. "It's very much like Malfoy to make himself seem more important than he is, but I have to admit that it's a big lie to tell."

Harry nodded in agreement ready to say something to follow along with her statement, but found himself unable to as he caught a glimpse of his aunt near them.

He wanted more than anything to keep her out of it.

"We'll talk about this later." He spoke now stirring around his food.

Eleanor walked along side of the Gryffindor table with an arm full of parchments.

She had been helping Professor McGonagall sort out schedules and direct each student with their new classes.

"But... my nan wanted me in Transfiguration this year not Charms..." Neville muttered hesitantly after hearing Professor Adler mention that he won't be continuing Transfiguration.

A frown was worn on her lips. She bend down a bit more to comfort the boy.

"I thought you liked Charms class?" Her thick eyebrows furrowed slightly

"I do! but my nan—"

Eleanor shook her head, "Don't let other people's opinions get in the way of doing what you love, Neville. You're a brilliant boy and your nan needs to see that..." She tried to cheer him up as she continued to mark his schedule. "And to be completely honest with you— Transfiguration isn't all that much fun anyways... it's a bit of a bore if you ask me." Eleanor gave him a wink and handed over his new schedule.

"I heard that." McGonagall called from the Slytherin table with her glasses narrowed down towards the younger professor.

"No you didn't!" Eleanor replied quickly as few students snorted at her response before she moved over to Harry who sat near.

"Morning." Harry spoke as he eyed her.

His aunt still had a tired look in her eye from a restless night of sleep.