26

Draco was quite surprised that the second prince had come back to bring him food. It was...definitely different from what he had expected but he was quite glad that he got to eat something. He was just worried because there was definitely some sort of catch, and he just did not know what it was. He was quite unnerved that the Second Prince would try to help him like this. Besides, he was quite certain that it was either too early, or past dinner time for the inhabitants. As such, he tried to stop himself from questioning too much. It was already nice enough that the young Prince was doing this for him. The first Prince had been a bit of a chore. At the very least it was obvious that there was some tension between the two. He just could not really understand why it was. He would just have to assume that the first and second princes simply did not really get along very well.

Really the entire place was very different then what he had previously thought it was going to be. He had not expected to meet the Princes at all. He had not even really known that there WERE princes but apparently there was an entire royal family, which was definitely something that he had not expected, and now he wanted to know if it was a common thing for them to meet newcomers. Not to mention the entire day had been incredibly emotionally draining. He had been jerked about back and forth. All because Fluer felt that this was a good idea. He had been against the idea in the first place. He supposed he should have probably pushed for the negative far more then he did. There was no way that she would have just snatched him from his home...at least he did not think so. 

He was beginning to see why his Father refused to go to places like this. It was entirely unnerving. The rooms were quite nice, even if he had not liked the previous one he could appreciate it, but the whole, royal family and the fact that this place ran so...so very different was just weird. He did not really like it at all. Which was not really the fault of anyone, it was just something that Draco was simply not prepared for. He wished that he would have been further prepared for something like this. Yet, that veela girl had just snatched him up and dropped him here alone. He would figure something out. Adapt. He was good at that. He would not allow such things to hinder him. Even if he was not really sure about a lot of things.

He looked at the door where the Prince had left just moments after he had handed him his food. Draco had not expected him to just hand him the food and then leave, but he had. He had said to just grab him when he was finished eating, which insinuated that he was just standing outside the door waiting for Draco to finish up with the food which he had been given. Of course, there was just one slight, little problem. The Prince may have said to finish his food, but the issue was that Draco had not finished everything. He doubted that he was expected to finish absolutely everything, but it was good manners to do so, and he would feel bad for not doing so. Still, he also doubted that the Prince would force him to do something that he was not entirely comfortable doing. He had to weight the pros and the cons here. The Second Prince seemed to be a lot more affable then the first one that he had met. It was something to definitely take comfort in. He had also taken great steps to ensure that Draco felt comfortable in this place, which was definitely something that the young Malfoy heir could appreciate. 

So, dragging his body off the bed and his feet towards the door he made his choice to tell the Prince he was finished. Even if he was feeling hesitant about the situation the fact remains that he would not be able to finish anything, so may as well go and annoy the second prince. 

----

Severus was quite happy with the information that he had been provided. The pathetic wizard had actually come in handy in some ways at the very least. He had plenty of dirt on Dumbledore, and surprisingly there was quite a bit of hidden things within the Weasley's as well. However, the top of everything that he had been given was the fact that he had finally found the school that the Weasley's had sent their children. He still felt that it was odd that they had finally chosen to send their children, as well as Harry and Hermione, to a school on Pureblood society, of all the times that they had been given to choose such a course of action. He was fairly certain that it was rather innocent, but he could not be sure, and given the fact that something had happened which had driven Draco from their home back to the Manor, he had the right to be rather suspicious. 

He had also found out that despite his going back to the Manor, Draco was not actually at the manor. Something which aggravated him. Apparently that Veela girl who was married to eldest Weasley kid had convinced him to go to the Veela community. To help with the 'transformation'. He was right to be utterly one hundred percent angry beyond anything that he had felt previously. They...It was just too much for him. First they do not even bother to send the boy to Severus, despite the legality of it, and second they send him to the Veelas after realizing that the Malfoy line had the trait? How. Dare. They.

It would simply not be stood for. He would not allow such things to continue. He would rip Draco from the Veela's arms if he had to. He would not allow his godson to be shoved into such a place.