36 - Arrow

I held my hands in my head. Tommy was in Pogtopia's infirmary, still healing from the arrow to the hip.

"I want him dead."

Tubbo didn't respond, he gave off small huffs every now and then.

My head thumped to the beat of my heart. I was becoming more lightheaded by the second, everything was happening so fast. Before I knew it, I felt a small weight become heavier on my lap.

Tubbo had fallen asleep. He was laying on my lap before, but I guess his body just powered off. I carried him over to the bed next to Tommy's in the infirmary, and laid him down. I gave a small kiss on the forehead to the both of them (Tubbo's was friendly) and closed the door softly.

My feet dragged across the cold stone floor. I walked two steps up the stairs and slumped down on them. I sat there, hugging my legs.

Jschlatt fired an arrow at us.

Tommy wasn't in Manburg.

Right?

He couldn't have been.

Tubbo would have been caught with Tommy.

Maybe Tubbo shot the arrow?

No.. he wouldn't.

Would he?

My thoughts were interrupted by a small thump from the room behind me. The thump was followed by loud boot clacking.

Not again.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called out.

I slapped the guys mouth with my hand, and took him outside.

"Sapnap what are you doing?"

"Checking up on you?"

"By screaming my name in a cave where I live with 3 other people?"

"thREE OTHER PEOPLE?"

"SHUT UP" I said, whisper shouting.

"Yes I live with Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo, but Tubbo visits. Wilburs in his room, Tommy's in the infirmary, and Tub-"

"Why is Tommy in the infirmary?"

My mouth immediately shot shut when he asked. I straightened my posture, trying to find the right words.

"Y/N?"

"He's just... sleeping there."

"You're fucking lying, lemme see."

I grabbed Sap's hand, and dragged him back in front of me.

"Don't. Please."

"Why?"

"Wilbur would flip his shit, and you'd probably wake them up."

Sapnap cleared his throat, and nodded. He gave me a small hug and a pat on the head before walking away.

You're probably wondering why I didn't tell him. Sapnap's super.... protective over me. If he found out my boyfriend got shot by someone, he'd know i'd be mad, he'd help me attack the person, and I don't want to kill anyone.

Yet.

I walked down the stairs, and snuck into my room. I hovered over my chest, hesitating to open it. I got the guts to, and took out my crossbow. I put it in my inventory, and headed to my bed. I immediately fell asleep.

I hadn't slept in... days.

time skip, 3AM

tommy's pov