Chapter 2

(Flashback in italic)

Chapter 2: Farak toh padta han

"Stop it Arnav.. leave me.." She began to hit him in order to get rid of him but the way he is affecting her, it becomes more difficult to inhibit his essence, his feel, his love from her heart which she is masking every single second of her life.

He opened his eyes without leaving her lips. She is all lost and defenseless. He smirked and left her lips after savoring her while his hand brushed against her face that became all red.

Arnav: "Toh tumhe koi farak nahi padta?" ( So it doesn't affect you) She came back to her senses and looked at him with a wide eye.

"Bolo Khushi. Jawab do. Tum toh kisi aur ki Biwi ho na. Kisi aur ke bachhe ki ma. Toh phir aj bhi kyu tumhari ankhon mei vahi pagalpan wahi junoon han. Kyu tumhe meri kisi aur se nazdekiyan bardasht nahi hoti? Kyu mere chune se tumhare gal laal ho jate han? Kyu tumhare ankhon mei Anson han. (Tell me Khushi. Answer me. You are someone else's wife, mother of his child then why can I see the same madness, same obsession that you have before? Why does my proximity with other girls affect you? Why do your cheeks turn red when I touch you? Why these tears?)

"No! You are wrong. Your damn presence doesn't affect me. You are no-one to me NO-ONE." She said on his face without any emotions.

"We will see" He took one step ahead. His breath fanning against her bringing her to the edge of sanity. She breathed heavily. His one intense look is enough to hypnotize her. She tried to go but he didn't allow her. When she turns to go, he blocks her way by placing his both hands, locking her to the nearby wall.

Arnav: ''Sach mein koi farak nahi padta''! ( Really it doesn't affect you) He asks as her heartbeat thumps against him.

Khushi: ''What are you doing leave me. Someone will come." She tilted her head sideways maintaining distance from her.

Arnav: "Let anyone see. Who cares" He kissed her left cheek lovingly by which she close her eyes. Her heart is not under her control as he slowly took the charge over it. He move further and kiss right one and slowly bend down to kiss her lips. Both are so lost that they don't realize where they are. He is about to capture her lips but in a sudden voice a voice ring her ears and she pushed him.

''Mumma..Mumma..Mumma'' Little Jiya caught them together standing in a dark corner. She looks at her mom suspiciously and then at the uncle like a detective.

"Aap ye handsome uncle ke saath kya kar rahi han? (What are you doing with this uncle?) He bend to her length and look at her sweetly. Jiya passes a bright smile. But before they start conversation, Khushi pulls her daughter away from him. Arnav felt odd by her behaviour as if he will eat her alive.

"Beta, let's go"

"But that uncle" Arnav saw Khushi taking a kid away.

"How many times I told you not to talk with strangers..look at me" Khushi cupped her face and diverted her gaze before bringing her away from his reach.

What's wrong with her? He joined the party and deliberately stuck to Lavanya to make her jealous. Khushi clenched her fist, shooting daggers at him.

~Flashback~

"Stop it Khushi. She is just my friend." He ran behind Khushi chasing her, trying to calm her but she is hell mad at him.

"Friend my foot." She throws everything that comes in her way. "How dare that bitch eye my boyfriend. I won't spare her" She frown angrily and wanted to pull her hairs but thankfully Arnav reach on time and calm his possessive girlfriend"

"Why are you like this." He took her into his embrace rubbing her back.

"Because you are mine and I love the most." She grabbed his collar and pulled him close, staring at him intensely before closing the gap. He stops her seeing the surroundings.

"Everyone is watching" He got embarrassed.

"I don't care. I am madly in love with you and now you will get the punishment for getting close to another girl."

"Come on baby you are overreacting. I am all yours and you know what I won't dare to do that knowing my over protective nature"

I bear anything but cannot see you with another girl. If you dare to go close to another girl I would rip her apart including you"

Khushi comes back to her senses and runs off from there after seeing Arnav in the arms of Lavanya on the dance floor.

"My love is your biggest weakness. I will see how long you will stop your heart not falling for me. This is just a start, khushi. Just wait and watch." Arnav thought something in his mind with a hidden smile.

~~~

At night-

"Everything happens so smoothly, isn't it?" Jatin said khushi who is lost in a deep thought.

"Khushi!!" She jerks back and looks at him.

"Ji. Apne kuch kaha?" (Did you say something) Khushi asked.

"Where are you lost?" Said Jatin.

"Nothing. What are you saying?"

"I know you are not happy with their alliance but trust me,. Khushi. Arnav is a perfect choice for her. He will always make her happy." She gave a fake smile.

"Stop it Khushi. What is wrong with you. Stop thinking about that man. He is no-one to you. You are married to Jatin and you have a family. You should stay away from Arnav. He may do anything that doesn't affect you. Yes it doesn't affect you." Khushi said within herself that is inaudible to Jatin but he is smiling admiring her antics.

Khushi gets conscious and composes herself after being caught by Jatin.

Relax. Don't think too much. Nowadays you seem lost. Does something bother you?

"Woh..main.."

"You can share with me." He asks, holding her hand. Before husband-wife, we are friends, right." He said softly.

"Jatin woh main..I am sleepy." Khushi said acting normally.

"Okay good night." He got up after taking the pillow from her side and spread the bedsheet on the sofa.

"Jatin.. yeh tum kab tak."

"Khushi, I understand your hesitation. I will always wait for the day when you will be ready to accept me wholeheartedly" Khushi said nothing, just keep gazing at him with respect.

"Jatin is such a nice husband. He never crosses the line and what I am doing? I am cheating on him. No khushi. You have to let go of your past and accept your future. Tujhe Arnav ko bhulana hi hoga" (You have to forget your past) She looks at Jatin's sleepy form with guilt.

Precap:

Dadi: What is all this??

Jatin: what happened Dadi? Why are you shouting?

Dadi: "You both sleep separately?'' Dadi gets shocked knowing the reality of their relationship. "Khushi didn't accept you as husband. It's been 3 long years. ''Akhir yeh kab tak chalega'' (How long this will continue?)

Jatin: "I respect her and whatever happens with her it is not easy for her to forget it and accept me."

Arnav pinned khushi in the nearby wall and threw her dupatta on the floor. He started kissing her neck like a mad lover.

"Leave me Arnav!!!!"

"I am crazily in love with you."

"BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU. I HATE YOU."

To be continued!

Please give votes and comments. Next update depending upon the response. This is a completely new chapter which I have written currently in an edited form.