Got a Secret

(A/N): ^ THE SONG IS A JOKE- LMFAO i just couldn't get it out of my head while writing this 🥶‼️ & this is basically a filler chapter to explain what happened with Penelope- BUT! smut is coming next chapter 😏

"Y/N, what is going on with you and Spencer?! Because- your telling me one thing in the elevator saying 'Oh-Oh P, me and Spencer are just friends' but now Derek is telling me that you had hickeys on your neck and that you and boy genius used me as an excuse for your hookup. I knew-" Penelope exclaimed running out of breath.

"Ok! Penelope, deep breaths." You grabbed her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

She took deep breaths and you took your chance to speak.

"I will explain everything to you, but I need you to stay calm." Well.. you weren't going to tell her everything.

"You promise that anything I say, stays in here?" You looked into her big brown eyes. Making sure she got your message.

"Yes. I pinky promise, and when you pinky promise that means you can never ever ever break the promise." She held out her pinky.

You held yours out, and interlocked it with hers.

You took a deep breath. Here goes nothing...

"Ok... so basically it all started when we all went out to the bar. Me and Spencer had a casual conversation, and we realized we have a lot of stuff in common. So then Spencer was like 'Hey wanna go grab coffee with me some time'" you mimicked his voice, "and I was like 'Of course'. So we got coffee and talked some more. He walked me home and then it just sorta... happened. And then it happened again... and again... and again." You made up lies as you went. That obviously wasn't what happened.. at all. But- Penelope didn't need to know that.

Her eyes widened at your words. Soaking up every word like a sponge.

"S-so it's true!" She nodded ecstatically.

"What?" You furrowed your brows. Looking at her confused.

"That you and Reid are dating? I knew it!" She smiled ear to ear.

"N-no Penelope were just friends- friends with benefits, as people like to call it." You corrected her. Even though for some reason you didn't want to...

"Nuh-uh. No way. You guys are like meant for each other. Your basically in love Y/N, if you think about it." Penelope shrugged.

In love- what.

"Ok, well I don't want to think about it. Plus, Spencer isn't ready for a relationship, and quite frankly neither am I so..." You glanced to the ground. You were ready for a relationship... you wanted a boyfriend, but there was only one person that you wanted to fill that position.

"...So...? Y/N, you guys are perfect. I bet if I asked the team-"

"You wont!" You cut her off, glaring in her direction. She looked away from your gaze.

"You wont tell the team, because you pinky promised me, and whatever we talk about in here, stays in here!" You repeated yourself.

"Ok, but what if I get drunk and it just slips out..? You know I cant control myself."

"Then you wont drink, Penelope." You said quickly.

"W-what- that- you sound like my mother." She stammered, and rolled her eyes.

"Really? Did you listen to you mother?" You raised your brows.

She nodded. "Yes... mostly"

"Good, so listen to me. Whenever we go out with the team, you can drink, but not to the point where your spilling out secrets. Not until this either ends, or the team finds out. Got it?" You said. Your voice was stern, hopefully stern enough to get her to keep the secret.

She gulped and nodded quickly.

"Yep. Got it." She gave you a thumbs up.

You let out a breath of relief. Hopefully she was telling the truth.

"Great. Now, I shall be getting back to work." You smiled at her and turned to leave.

"Have a good a rest of your day gorgeous. Oh!- and tell the genius PG says 'If you hurt her I will turn into an unsub, and i was already on the FBI's wanted list, so a second time wouldn't hurt'" She winked.

You opened the door,

"Right.. I will be sure to get that message to Spencer, Ms. Garcia." You chuckled, walking outside into the hallway.

"Love you!" Penelope called out.

"Love youu!" You called back to her.

You walked back to the bullpen. Running your hair through your hair.

Penelope knew about you and Spencer. The biggest gossip at HQ, knew. Great. She also mentioned something about being 'in love'... You didn't want to believe you were in love, but you couldn't help yourself from feeling like you were slowly, but surely, drifting into the abyss they call love.

You ended up at the glass doors. So many thoughts running through your head. Not enough answers.

What to do... what to do?

(A/N): eeeee! so penny g knows about you guys... ahhh 🙈 the gossip of the century!

also you guys should be excited for the smut coming next chapter...!! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

anywhooo, ik this chapter was v v short. but i only made it short bcs its a little filler chapter. and i'm posting this one with 'Pretty girl'.

& this chapter is basically all dialogue and i literally suck at describing dialogue so sorry if this chapter is sucky 💔

ok! that^ was it! bye beautiful humans! love youu <3

-B