Brought into the flame.

We were sitting at lunch when we saw a boy and his team picking on a faunus girl.

Y/n:Poor girl.

Otaku was completely silent on the matter,until he stood up and summoned two pawns.

Y/n:Otaku?

He didn't respond to me as he began to walk to the bully,creating a sword and shield as he did.

Y/n:Otaku!?

Otaku:Let go of her!

Cardin:Really,And who are you to tell me what to do?

Otaku was at the bully in the blink of an eye,he knocked him down with the shield and held the sword to his chest.

Otaku:I'm your king.

The teammates of the bully tried to attack otaku,his pawns got two of them and I kicked the last one across the face.

Y/n:Back off.

Otaku:People like you four disgust me,makes me sick to see people hurt and make fun of others for simply looking diffrent. If it was my decision none of you would be allowed to be huntsman!

Cardin:But it's not!

Otaku:Not yet.

Otaku kicked Cardin in the face,knocking him out as he left the cafeteria. I followed after him as Cardin's lackeys went over to him,I found Otaku getting rid of the shield and sword by throwing them over the edge of a cliff and down into the water below.

Y/n:Why do that?

Otaku:I didn't want to use weapons that had been used on a creatine such as him,it made me sick to see what he was doing.

Y/n:You really like faunus,huh?

Otaku:No,not particularly. It's just....just that none should be put through that kind of hazing and dehumanizing.

Y/n:I see.

Otaku:What are your views on the Faunus?

Y/n:Mine? Well,they made my childhood rougher then it needed to be.

Otaku:How so?

Y/n:Well,it wasn't the faunus per say but the white fang. They stole from our company and killed people connected to us,I was the one father set most of his anger on since I was one of the two second oldest children and I was so diffrent from him. I was brash and always having some type of fun when I should have been working on my studies or training,his exact opposite. You remind me of my father,both so polite when speaking to people but you're also diffrent. You won't betray me like he did,will you.

Otaku:.......Never,you're my captain.

Y/n:Thanks,you're the first true friend I've had.

Otaku:What about your mother?

Y/n:She's a drunk,father constantly abused her when Weiss and I were little. She turned to the bottle more then she turned to her children,we were raised by our butler.

Otaku:That bastard,abusing his spouse and neglecting his children,what kind of man could do such a thing?!

Y/n:I don't know.

I looked down over the edge of the cliff,looking down to the water below it. Fire began to come from my feet,I was unaware of it.

Y/n:Suicide.

Otaku:What?

Y/n:I once attempted suicide,It was my birthday and father admitted right then and their is the only reason Weiss and I were born was because of how disappointed he was in winter and he wanted a better heir. My brother came past us because he wanted a son that was closer to him,that night I stood in the middle of a lighting storm and I thought to myself how it would be easy to call the lighting to me and put it through my heart. I was about to when Weiss came out to me,she was crying from the things father said and my tears were hidden by the rain. That night I decided that,no matter what,I would protect Weiss from everything I could. I took the beatings from father,I took the scoldings from our tutor,I took the scars from battle training,and I took her mental pain. Not once did I put my problems on her,she didn't deserve to try and hold my pain.

Otaku:Then who did you talk to?

Y/n:No one,I kept a smile and walked my way through life. You're the only person that I've let myself vent too. I kept my sanity by pushing myself in everything I did,my studies,my work out,my semblance,each and everything I did I put my soul into it. Sorry,I talk too much.

Otaku:Don't apologize,you don't need too.

Y/n:Will you fight with everything you have with me?

Otaku:I will,Captain.

I put my hand out to him and he grabbed it.

Y/n:Then I'll fight with everything I have too,Partner.