Chapter thirteen (edited)

"Oh Lord, wake up! "
I yelled at the sleeping bodies in the living room.

I stared at each of them. Ren sleeping on the floor with ketchup on his face and tshirt, making him look dead. Dara's head on the floor while her body follows half way down and the rest stays on the couch. Beside Dara, Zelo is sleeping , curled up in a ball and using the pizza box as his blanket. The only one to sleep in a decent but not so comfortable way was Eunbin, sleeping on the chair.

I remember before sleeping, eating pizza was the last thing we did and probably played video games till late night until we pass out, totally forgetting about the school.

"What's wrong? "
Eunbin rubbed her eyes to banish the sleep.

"Just take a look at the mess"
I sigh and spoke.

"Holy shit"
Mumbled the half awake Zelo as he looked at the dead looking Ren. I turned out at the camera flash, followed by a giggle and saw the half awake Dara click Ren's pic from the same position she slept.

"Aunty didn't warned for a mess I guess, right? "
Dara asked as she pulled herself into a stable state and sat.

"She did, especially to you"
I said as she groaned and lazily stood up. We all started our day with cleaning the great mess we created.

After cleaning everything and getting ready, we all got onto our bikes and headed to my school. I took permission from the school staff about having my friends by my side today. To be honest, it was easy. I said they were actually interested in this school and wanted to attend the school for a day as a trial.

As the five of us entered the school premises, all the eyes turned at the new four faces. Everyone was staring but no one dared to speak and respectfully gave us way to walk in the hallway. I smirked as I noticed the attention was shifted from my soon to be brothers to my group.

"Alright, would you all please introduce yourself? "
The class teacher said when the class greetings was done. His tone reflected order but the choice of words reflected request. Shaking the thoughts away, I walked to my seat as my friends began to introduce themselves.

"Alright, let me assign you all the seats for today. Eunbin and Zelo can sit together. Dara can sit beside Taemin while Ren can sit beside Yui. "
And the assigned seats were filled.

After the lecture was done, I went over to Jungkook and passed him the chit I wrote mid lecture. Flashing him the most innocent grin I could pull up, I left.

<Dara pov>

"Hello"
The guy named Taemin spoke few minutes after the lecture began.

"Oh h-hi"
I gasped as my voice cracked.

"Something is wrong? "
He quickly asked as I gasped few seconds ago.

"No, nothing wrong"
I said after clearing my throat.

"How is Yui? "
I spoke to change the topic.

"Yui.. Oh well she is the change we all needed in the school. "
He began and explained how much physical bullying took place in this school. Even an organization was formed to stop this but the bullying continued as the victims had their mouth taped with the blackmail's tape.

"Finally, after her arrival, the things are getting better. I don't really know how but she manages to be present at the times of trouble and saved everyone. "
He finished and smiled.

"We even gave her the title of queen"
He said a bit loud only for the teacher to scold him while I chuckled slightly.

He is cute.