Thrawn

As soon as I saw the two lines my heart stopped. We hadn't thought it was possible for me to have children, us both being different races, but now I know it is and I could feel the fear course through me.

"Honey I'm home." A deep voice said calmly.

"Bedroom!" I called as I looked at the stick.

The door opened and I looked up to see Thrawn, my husband, walk in.

"Everything alright?" He asked as he walked up to me.

I handed him the stick and he looked it over.

"You're pregnant." He said softly.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"There is only one thing we can do."

"I'm lease don't say give up our baby.... cause I won't. I won't do it."

"No, I'm going to contact the rebels... I'll give them information for protection." He said with a nod of his head.

"If someone finds out-"

"If anyone finds out about you or our child.... you will be killed. Sidious already told me if I had any family.... he would kill them."

I felt tears stream down my face and he let out a sigh and kissed my forehead.

"I swear I'll keep you safe. Nothing in this world will stop me from protecting you." He said softly.

"I love you." I whispered as I hugged him.

He said something that I couldn't understand and pulled away. A week later we were both sneaking out of our home and meeting with the rebels. Thrawn placed an arm protectively around me as we found the Ghost.

"How do we know you are telling the truth?" The leader asked angrily.

"This is my wife, (y/n).... she is force sensitive." He said as he pulled me closer.

I removed my hood and met the face of the man.

"He's telling the truth." The boy beside him said softly.

"That isn't all, she's pregnant." The woman said softly.

"How did you-"

"I can see the glow, congratulations." She said as she sent me a smile.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile.

They allowed us into the ship and took us to a base. Thrawn left to talk to them while I got checked on by a doctor.

"You are a month and a half along."

"Thank you." I said as I whipped the cream off my stomach.

"From what I can tell the baby is completely healthy."

"We are leaving soon." A voice said.

I turned my head and saw Hera watching me.

"And Thrawn?"

"He is already on the ship." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head and got ready for my new life.

Three years later

"(S/n)! Stop running!" I yelled as I watched my son run through the house.

"He's just being a child." Thrawn said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

I let out a sigh and leaned into his touch.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.