☔︎︎ 7 ☔︎︎

Third Person POV

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa says. "I know." Bakugo says. "And Midoriya STOP BREAKING YOUR FUCKING DAMN BONES!" Aizawa yells.

"And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk

"And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." Aizawa says.

"Yes, sir!" Izuku says. Yarashi smiles from the back. "I guess Aizawa isn't as mean and grumpy as he seems. Actually still pretty grumpy though." Yarashi thinks.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you..." Aizawa says.

"...take another special test?!" Everybody thinks. "Decided on a class representative." Aizawa finishes. "It's actually a normal school activity!" Everybody thinks.

"I want to be a class rep! Pick me!" Kiri screams.

"Me too." Kaminari says.

"I want to do it, too." Jirou says.

"It's a job made for m-"
"I'll be the leader!" Mina cuts off Aoyama. Again....

(Lol my introvert self could never 💀)

Yarashi already know who she was choosing. So she just waits for them to vote. "Silence, please! It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It's not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It's a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decided on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Iida says.

"Your hand is raised the highest!" Everybody thinks. "Why did you suggest that?" Kaminari asks. "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Tsuyu asks.

"If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..." Kiri says. "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Iida asks.

Yarashi was super hungry at this point and wanted to get this over with. "What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asks. "I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over." Aizawa says, in his sleeping bag.

She goes in Izukus bag, searching for her chips. She doesn't bring her own bag, so she mostly puts everything she needs in Izukus bag. For school stuff, she just remembered it. She's smarter than she seems!

She takes it out and starts to eat. "Everybody let's vote!" Iida says. Yarashi looks around confused, she wasn't listening. Izuku tapped her shoulder and gave her paper and a pen.