Chapter 28 [ Friends? ] 2

Y'all made my day, so I shall bless you with this exciting chapter.

~~~~

Excuse me, what cousin? I never knew I had a cousin. Is this a distance relative joke that I'm too occupied with my life to  understand?

(Kin: Literally me when mom brought up a relative's wedding topic I never knew they exist)

Think Adelliana think! Aphrodite doesn't have a cousin or siblings, how could I have a cousin? Wait!!! Something just whack my brain hardly and I think the light bulb inside my head is starting to working.

"Bzz bzz..." (Is the sound of a light bulb that was never turn on for over a decade and someone finally turn it on?)

The light bulb inside my head started to work...I just remembered an important detail that I never dig up.

Shook.

I just remembered Ares had a maternal cousin. And that cousin of his is none other than the third male of "I still miss you till these days".

The archmage of the wizard tower, the terrifying magician who killed without mercy with an expressionless face. He wiped the blood from his cheek and said.

"Fuck off...this is not a place for you to roam around freely like this. If you want to suicide then I can recommend some good places."

His cold golden eyes flash a hidden sadness mixed with loneliness. Bellamira who could the emotion in his eyes, get up and dust her skirt. She clasp both of his hands with hers, with a smile so bright that even sunlight couldn't match with.

"I'm interested in you! Would you allow me to be your guest in your tower?!"

The boldness and her smile triggered something in his heart unknowingly to him. That day, Cronus Phantom Benjamin fell in love with the bright and bold Bellamira.

To be continued.

The appearance of the third male lead, Cronus shook the whole Kakaopage. The artist who drew the novel cover, released Cronus' art. The fangirls rage on with the ship wars. The whole Kakaopage was shut down for a while due to the over rampage from the readers.

Basically, I who used the google auto translation couldn't understand that much but with the little help from google auto translation, I understood that fangirls were about to kill each other.

If you're wondering how did I read, I basically read it on a website who dedicated to that novel and translated it to the very end.

The novel did get a manhwa adaptation, but sadly due to my death, I died before I could even the whole manhwa and spoiled the readers.

Cronus is Ares' cousin, which mean he's my uncle. Gack, I gained a handsome man as my uncle. I just need to see how handsome he is. Ares is a very handsome man, with an elegant yet demonic feature.

They described Cronus as a handsome man but with an icy and emotionless beauty.

The second male lead, Helios was a man with a rather feminine beauty more than a handsome masculine guy. He was graceful as a proud peacock but cunning and psycho than satan himself.

I'm not exaggerating, but I'm just describing the details the author mentioned herself.

Weird how I remembered their appearance details and not the main plot. How the hell did I get confused with the other one?

The carriage stopped its movement. The coachman came and open the door for us. I clutch the brooch on my bow tightly and hold my mother's hand as tight as possible.