Chapter 99

"Its gone."

"What is?"

Fred and Maeve, were laying in bed at the shell cottage that night. 

"My bag." She breathed out, "It was in the tent.."

"Maeve.." Fred couldn't help it, he also began to cry

"They're all gone." She rolled over, and sobbed into his side. "They're all gone."

Fred let out a sigh, pulling her in. He wish he had all the power in the world to bring them back, he wish he knew exactly where the little old carpet bag was. He wanted to bring her happiness, that bag always brought her happiness.

"We're in this together, right Freddie?" She cried, "its us. always."

"Always." He kissed the top of her head, "We are the end game."

"I love you so much Fred."

"And I love you more."

"I don't think that's possible." She giggled

"Oh, I think it is. Because I do." He let her go, leaning over her, "i think I love you more."

"Oh, you do?" She smiled, he leaned down gently kissing her.

"I do." 

Bill and Fleur's cottage stood alone on a cliff overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and white wash. It was a lonely and beautiful place. Fred and Maeve went on a walk that morning.

"I think I want to get married at the cottage by the sea. My parents got married there." She looked up at him, as they walked barefoot down the beach. Hand in hand.

"I wouldn't mind that." He smiled

"I always dreamed of a fall wedding, but if this ends soon. We could have a summer one." she shrugged

"As long as you marry me, we can get married in a thunderstorm for all I care." He chuckled.

"That would be fun

"That would be fun." She smiled, she looked up at him and feared for the future.

"Freddie?"

"Yes, love."

"If I.."

"Please don't say it." He sighed

"Fred, it's not like I want to, it just. There is going to a big war soon. People will die, we might.." She choked, "if I die, I want you to not give up. Do you hear me. I want you to live a beautiful life, and if the time comes. And you meet.."

"That won't happen." He stopped, looking down at her, "I wont meet anyone else, and you won't die. Promise me you wont die, Maeve." He began to cry, and to her surprise, he began to sob falling to his knees. "You can't die Mae."

"Okay. Okay." She fell to her knees pulling him in, "I'm not going to die, we are going to get married and have 3 kids."

"2 boys and a girl." He sniffled

"Sure, 2 boys and a girl." She giggled, "we can get our own cottage by the sea."

"And I'll fill it with all your favorite creatures." He added

"And then we can finally make Georgie tell Angelina how he feels about her." She laughed, stroking his hair.

"Then you'll become the Care of Magical Creatures professor and the Head of Hufflepuff." He hiccuped, his arms were wrapped around her waist, using his thumb he painted circles on her back.

"And I'll floo home every night."

"And, I'll learn how Mum makes her mashed potatoes so they would be ready for when you came home." He sniffled, "Please don't die Maeve."

"Okay, I won't. I won't die Freddie." She looked up at the sky as her tears fell. She was wishing, praying to who ever was listening to let her be with Fred forever. She couldn't even think about losing him either. "Dance with me?" She asked, looking back down at him.

"What?" He looked up at her.

"Dance with me, Freddie." She got up, putting her hand out. Helping him up, they swayed on the beach, humming the happy tune they always sang.