CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR'S POV

____________________________________

"yamini ma ,where were you, Advik tried a lot to contract you but couldn't it seems, he posted this letter to you a month ago
Here"he told giving her a letter which yamini took it immediately....

This old postman was a very good friend  of Advik and yamini...

Advik and yamini helped him a lot in his needy times and here he is now trying to help them....

"DO GOOD TO PEOPLE, IT WILL RETURN TO YOU IN SOME WAY."✨

The old post man very well know about yamini 's parents, they were strict and orthodox like hell and he waited so long to meet yamini and gave this letter ,he had no idea yamini was forced into a wedding.

Advik wrote the letter to the post man saying him to give this to you yamini as he couldn't contract yamini through phone.

Yamini looked around and hide the letter in her Saree and started walking towards the house...

"yamini , here have this paper and pen, if you want write something to Advik and I will try my best to give it to him"the old postman told and yamini nodded, she took the pen and paper in her hand and ran  into the house, her house had a washroom outside, they normally use it for emergency purpose.

Yamini went in and locked herself and leaned back to the door breathing heavily....

What else she wanted!!! Have you guys heard about a proverb

🌸"A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED "🌸

advik proved it every time to her...

She sat down on the floor, she didn't care about anything....

Her heart was a kind of so happy, not for Advik or his letter there Is actually someone in this world who truly cares for her....

____________________________________

Meanwhile, Aarav finished his call and came back to the house and saw yamini was not there in front of the gate....

He went in and yamini's parents stood up seeing him, Aarav's eyes searched for her, his heart beating fast...

Did she left me? 
His mind cried but for some odd reasons his heart didn't accept he eyes still continued to death around the house.

"now also yamini didn't come "yamini'd father asked which clearly said Aarav yamini didn't come in....

Fear was the only thing he felt....

"she.... She came with... Me but now... She is not here "he told

"what no chance, if she came here then she may be here only ,Amma go search in the neighbor's house she might have gone there "yamini's brother told and her Amma nodded and went away in search of her...

Aarav rushed out and started searching around !!

The fear of her leaving him was making him go mad, he... He just wanted to see her now....

____________________________________

Yamini opened the envelope and took out the letter....

DEAR YAMU... 
(well!! Advik sometimes calls her yamu)

How are you? I just wish and hope you are taking your medicines properly, you very well know the reason why I am here in London working so hard...

Don't let my hard work go as a waste...
And I know you won't do that....

Fine!!! Mandan you have a phone right don't you know how to attend my calls and rely to my messages....

You have no idea how much worried I am...

I sometimes wonder is your phone with you or no, did your so called loving brother took it away from you again...

Every minute is like hell to me here, I am so scared thinking about you yamu...

I don't know What happened to you or what's happening but all I know is something bad is happening to you....

I am now ready to come over there and even kidnap you here...but I need your will for that...

I will never force you to come with me...

I am waiting for you yamu... Just a call or message or even a letter the next minute I will be there in front of you, I swear.....

I miss you yamini, I really do it's so hard you know...
I have a restless feeling about you  I just want to take you away from your so called house and bring you here....

Okay fine, at least after this relpy I am waiting for your relpy yamini....
Love you....❤

Your's Advik

Yamini covered her mouth and sobbed hard....
His each word was like a new hope to him...

She shivered while covering her mouth her grip on the tap was so tight, her teeth shivered too....

She didn't know why, but she felt like running away after a long time...

This was a last chance only last chance of hers....

WILL SHE USE IT??

____________________________________

Here, Aarav was searching her like a mad person...

Even her parents and brother was searching for her..

It was so hard for him to understand that she left but something in him still said she didn't.....

____________________________________

Yamini now didn't care about anything, she forgot people are waiting for her.....

She now have a great chance to escape and her mind yelled, cried, screamed to accept that and.....

She did to....

She slowly took out the paper and started writing about everything happened in her life
From her forced marriage till her child's death she write everything..... And in the end she gave him a clear idea to take her out from the hell.....

As she finished writing the letter, she folded it and with a help of a stool she climbed near the window and called the postman and thrower the letter to him and sighed him to give this or post this to Advik to which he nodded happily and went away with the letter.

********************************
HELLO GUYS!! CHECK OUT krisha_p97 BOOKS AND SUPPORT HER!! ✨

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? 🌸

DO VOTE AND COMMENT 💕

HAPPY READING ❤

1000 WORDS 💫