13. Stones and the Villains

Gasp! We reached 5k reads already aye?!

You're awesome guys! Love ya all!

Happy eleventh day~

Enjoy!

Y/n always wanted to have a lowkey, peaceful and unlimited snack life.

The life of a sloth.

But no. There's going to be some fight soon. What's more is she's going to be the center of it.

A few days later, the hero courses have come back from their internships. The biggest news around that time was the capture of the hero killer Stain. Aside from that, the usual news came about robberies, drug smugglers being caught, hostage taking and a lot more.

So much evil things happening in one week.

Y/n could only sigh as she stood in front of the takoyaki vendor who keeps glancing at her. Probably because it was her eighth serving as of today, or he saw her from the sport's festival. It's most likely be the former tho. Since she's been her usual costumer the whole week who's been eating almost all of his cooked food.

He was grateful. Probably attempting to start a friendly chat but her head's always in the clouds that no man on earth can bother.

"Kid, here's you ninth dozen." The vendor announced the best music to ring on the female's ears. She brought out some money and gave it to the vendor who handed her the paper plate of the steaming treat.

She then started walking on the streets while eating. The busy crowd didn't really mind much of her demeanor as they are busy with work themselves. Y/n was no less since this is her free time.

Sunday is where she goes around town, eating snacks she can put in her-- according to Katsuki: 'black hole' stomach. She stabbed a piece with the stick and put it in her mouth. She was always satisfied and happy in sundays.

Finishing her takoyaki, Y/n was now in her second search for life. She walked around, actually spotting a stand of creppes which she automatically went on to. She chose her flavour and waited. Although she looked bored, she was actually excited about the food she'll soon devour.

Recieving the food, she started to walk randomly again. She went through the streets burning and earning calories at the same time until she reached an empty alley. In there, she was stopped on her trail. A person with obvious large scale burn scars blocked her, beside him, a blonde young girl about the same age as hers and behind her, a man in black that looked almost like a ninja.

"You're Y/n Stone, right?" Himeko, the blonde girl in uniform spoke.

Y/n ignored her as she continued to gobble up on her creppes.

"I heard your pretty quiet. But I'm a bit sad that you're ignoring me." She was still smiling which didn't really made her look upset of being ignored.

"Dollface, as much as I don't know what's up with nutjob, I'll give you a choice." Dabi spoke calmly. He rubed the back of his neck as his bright blue irises watched her eat like a chipmunk. "One, you'll come with us peacefully. Or two, we'll have to force you to come." He said.

Now, Y/n's bored e/c eyes met his'. He was wondering why it didn't look bothered in the slightest at all. She was still chewing but when she swallowed, her question was more unexpected.

"Is there free food where you'll take me?" She tilted her head and looked at them blankly.

Dabi blinked. Himeko's grin widens and Twice nearly fell on his face. What? Food?