The Club

"So how do I look Sam?" I say anxiously fiddling with my thumbs.

Sam frowns at me and pouts, concerned I open my mouth only to be interrupted.

"Lena thats not fair" Sam says looking at me, her eyes flicker with lust but in the blink of an eye its gone.

"What's not fair?" I say smirking.

Sam gestures to my sparkly and sleek designer dress. "You aren't allowed to be that fuckable, who will be left for me?"

I chuckle and hug Sam softly, I sigh as our bodies touch.

"I'm sure you'll find someone. Now let's go before we're late!" I say slinking out the door.

We hop in the taxi, the soft hum of the engine roars to life as we cruise through the bustling streets of Metropolis. I look out the window sipping my champagne as I observe others going about their night life.

"To getting laid" Sam says clinking our champagne glasses.

Arm in arm we stride past the waiting line and into the bustling club. We unlink and head over to the bar grinning. I lean over the bar exposing more of my cleavage as I wave over the blonde bartender.

"What can I get for you?" The blonde says looking bored.

"Well I never. What's got you so down?" I say sarcastically gripping my heart.

"Har har very funny. What can I get you?" The blonde says annoyed.

"Well Kara is it? I would love a whiskey on the rocks, pretty please" I say reading her name tag and batting my eyelashes.

She huffs off and pours my drink, smiling I gently brush my hand against hers as I take the glass. I blow her blushing face an air kiss and move to the dance floor to find Sam.

I spot her dancing alone and sipping on a cocktail. I down my whiskey and walk up to her, I place my hands on her hips as she grinds against me. I rub her sides and feel her shudder against my soft touch.

My eyes roam her body before someone catches my eyes, the blonde from the bar dashes out the back door. I look between the door and Sam and huff annoyed at my good side.

I let go of Sam and hurriedly follow her out the back door, I spot her with her head in her hands crying sitting on a crate. I relax at the sight of her and slowly walk up to her, she startles and quickly wipes her red eyes.

"Go away" She says sniffling.

I sit down next to her, gently I rub her back as I look into her dark blue eyes. She smiles lightly then flinches away from my touch.

"Are you okay?" I say concerned.

Kara looks up at the sky for a moment and then her expression changes almost like she made a choice. She looks straight at me, her eyes pierce through me.

"Who are you?" Kara says raking a hand through her silky hair.

"Lena. Lena Luthor. Now will you tell me what's wrong?" I say curiously.

Kara doesn't say anything instead she stands up and offers me a hand. I look up at her and take her hand. Something about this woman makes me feel safe, comfortable, almost like I'm floating.

"Lena is it? I would love to have a one night stand, what do you say?" She says batting her eyelashes at me cheekily.

I crack a smile and gesture for her to lead the way. Together we walk in a comfortable silence, I quickly pull out my phone.

*******************Bestie****************

From Lena:
Hey Sam I'm with a girl I'll be home later. ;)

From Sam:
Get it Girl!😈

*****************************************

I tuck my phone away and drift into a void less pit of tranquillity as I look at the soft yet tough woman beside me.

I interlace our fingers giving her fingers a gentle but reassuring squeeze. She smiles at me and takes us off the main road, After a while we reach her apartment building.

She unlocks the door and climbs the stairs giving me a great view of her thick ass. A grin on my face I patiently wait for her to open the door, my arms slink around her curvy body as I nuzzle my face into her neck. Kara smiles and humms softly before gripping my hand and leading me inside.

Kara immediately pushes me against the wall, her hands roam my body fluidly, the smell of the musky bar lingers. Gently I pull her into a kiss, we lean in and close our eyes, immediately I moan from the feel of her soft lips against mine, her hair falls effortlessly around the two of us.

Breathless and some what tipsy I pull back and switch the position. Roughly I grope the blondes breast, I grip her hands and push them up the wall as I ravage her pulsing neck. Our bodies melt together as we makeout, my knee slips between Kara's legs and she groans biting my lip as she bucks against me.

"Lena let's move somewhere more pleasurable"

I kiss her again without restraint, I let her hands go and cup her face. Shedding our clothes the two of us relocate to the bedroom. Without warning Kara pushes me onto the bed and slowly crawls on top of me, she stops at my chest and begins caressing the bare skin.

"Kara before we go further promise me you won't regret this" Kara looks up, eyes filled with confidence she responds by rubbing my sweet spot.

"K-kara! I need you to say it" Kara sighs but oblidges.

"I will not regret fucking you until the sun is up and your legs are quivering" Kara says smirking.

A rush runs through my body at the thought of being under Kara, the skin Kara trails over leaves a tingling sensation. Temporarily distracted I grab the blondes hips and pull her towards my chest. Our boobs touch, lips meet in a firey exchange, with her body angled I bring my knee up to her core and rub against her as I hold her against my hot breast.

"Oh god" She squirms with the newfound pressure.

After around 10 minutes Kara still shows no sign of climaxing, frustrated I use my adrenaline to flip Kara over, right where I want her I lock gazes with her innocent blue eyes. I kiss her once more before descending upon her dripping pussy, gripping her thighs I watch as she suppresses a moan, I slap her thigh and her eyes shoot open and look directly at me.

"Dont silence your moans or i'll be forced to pull them out of you" I say squeezing her plump ass.

She moans as my tongue hovers above her core, slowly I drag my tongue through her wet folds, I savour the taste of her sweet juices and continue licking her core.

"Oh Jesus! Don't stop!" Kara says fisting the sheets vigorously.

I smile against her and continue fucking her dripping cunt, I feel her muscles tighten and at the last second thrust my index finger into her sopping hole causing her orgasm to be tenfold more powerful.

Panting and almost crying Kara writhes against my finger, tightly wrapping around me Kara eventually let's out a deep breath as her orgasm subsides.

"How was that?" I say slipping my index finger into her drooling mouth.

Kara lewdly sucks my finger clean before giving me a thumbs up, chuckling softly I lay next to Kara and kiss her passionately. She gently smiles and pulls me towards her as we kiss.

"Its my turn now Lena" Kara says with a wicked smile.

A few hours later and together we are panting, moaning, and feeling the remnants of pleasure, breathless we sleep together, legs tangled and hair tousled we fall asleep beat.

I hope yall enjoy, I know this chapter could be better but I hope its good enough. I love you all and seriously thank you for still reading I am so proud that we have over 90k reads! Its amazing and I want you all to know each and everyone one of you motivates me. Please leave any suggestions in the comments and don't forget to vote. Peace out and love for all ✌🥰😚