Chapter 13

Author's p.o.v

   "Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked the man. "If you don't want him to drag you all over to my room, just keep your mouth shut and follow me" he demanded pointing at code 5. "Oh my fucking goodness, code 5 looks like a giant. He us very huge" Jungkook thought. Due to the appearance and the scary look of the stupid bodyguard, Jungkook didn't do anything stupid. He tactically followed the man in catcher coat.

   They all walked stilly to their room, incase if they get caught by someone in the hotel. In a twinkling of an eye they all set foot to the room. As soon as we enter, the door was shut forcefully and loudly by one of the giant looking bodyguard. Jungkook can still perceive that his bestfriend was still insensible and Lyra, she was still being held by her hair.

   "Take a seat Jungkook" The boss dude professed while sitting in the couch, which was settled in the middle of the living room, with numbers of guards surrounding us. Jungkook sat quietly, in front if him, as he was about to say something, Lyra screamed constantly because of the pain caused to her by the bodyguard. "Hey dude, fucking leave her! Can't you see, she's getting hurt, you motherfucking bitch" Jungkook fumed at the guard.

   "Calm down Jungkook" the man beamed with a devilish grin. He asked his guard to release Lyra. He roughly pushed Lyra which made her fell on her knees. "Hey, code 1, bring her, her present" he ordered which made Lyra and Jungkook totally baffle.

   Code 1 bought a big box, which was black in colour and decorated with ribbons.

   Code 1 kept the box in front of Lyra

   Code 1 kept the box in front of Lyra. She looked at Jungkook, Jungkook can see her eyes, filled with tears, she was so damn scared. Jungkook gave her a slight smile, signing her to open it. She untied the black ribbon from the box. After opening the box, the black cardboard opened from all the 4 sides like an explosion gift box.

   Explosion gift box has so many chocolates and other gifts in it, but the box which Lyra opened, wasn't filled with chocolates or anything, the box has Jerry in it, brutally murdered, Lyra couldn't even confirm that it was Jerry because, they stabbed his face with a cutter, his face was so bloody. She could literally see the flesh and the bones.

   Lyra screamed as soon as she opened the box, she went near the lifeless body of Jerry, Lyra couldn't even see his face, hiw could she? When his nose bone is cracked, there's no eyes, and his lips? They freaking sewed it with black stitches. How can anyone do this? Jungkook was scared to death. He stood up, trying to go near Lyra to comfort her, "sit down" a gravy voice hissed. "Sit down, if you don't want this to happen to those girls who are stuck in that elevator for an hour" Jungkook was so scared that he couldn't even think, he was inert, his mind was dead. He felt numb.

  "What do you want?" Jungkook asked him very politely. "Why are you doing this" he continued. "Please let us g-"
"Enough!" He yelled at Jungkook, "you all are going to die like this, you hear me?" He barked and took his gun. As soon as he took the gun, he shot Lyra in her head. She fell over Jerry's body. "Now, it's their turn" that disgusting asshole said pointing at the television which was playing the video of the security camera in the elevator. As soon as Jungkook saw the live video of y/n and Mia. "Please don't do anything to them, please....." he beseeched. That man didn't listen to him and "code 4 start" he ordered.

   Start? Start what? What the heck is he planning to do now?

   Jungkook had no idea what he asked him to start. Code 4 went to the cupboard and took something, big and black like a remote control. He was about to press something but his boss in front of Jungkook asked him to stop.

   Jungkook's P.o.v

   I saw code 4 going near the cupboard and taking something, I have no idea what it was. He was about to press something, this man stopped him "bring it hear" he said to code 4. Code 4 gave it to his boss. He places the remote controller looking thing in front of me. Carbon monoxide was written on the first button which was in red colour and Phosgene was written on the second button, which was in green colour. I know that they both are the poisonous gases in the world. What on world is he thinking. He asked me to press one of the button. "Why?" I asked him terrified. "Just do it!!" He shouted. I took a look at the controller and pressed the green button, as I always felt that green is safer than red. "Well, you've made a big mistake" he said and laughed like a devil. He then pointed at the TV, which shows Y/n and Mia, who were struggling to get out.

   Suddenly smokey thing started to come. "What is that?" I asked myself. All of a sudden, I remember the controller and the button I pressed.

   "This can't be" I trembled in incredulity.

   "It is not phosgene btw, its carbon monoxide" he cheered.

_______________________________________________
Unbelievable right? Ik
He is so cruel
Hope you guys like it, do share, comment and vote❤
Thank you!!