p a r t - t w o

at exactly 8:38 drew parked the panda express mobile in front of daisy's house. he was running a few minutes behind because he tried to make himself look cute as possible before dropping off the food. not that he'd ever admit it but he was nervous. daisy always kept him on his toes and that was just on the phone. now he was going to be face to face with her and he wanted to impress her. not that he had a crush on her--cuz as far as he's concerned he can't have a crush on someone you've never met.

        after about five minutes of mental prep, he grabbed daisy's food and got out of the car. walking up the driveway to a small one family home, drew's thoughts were focused on remember how to speak without stuttering and how to stand with out falling.

<><><>

        daisy had tore her room apart looking for her favorite mascara. she had to look pretty damn hot after all those times she'd called herself pretty over the phone. Taking a deep breath she surveyed her outfit: an over-sized, off-one-shoulder black sweater with a blue sports bra and blue pajama shorts. she thought blue made her olive skin stand out more so she looked for every blue item she owned before settling on her current outfit.

        clutching her mascara in her hand she walked to her vanity and applied a thin coat to her lashes and some lip balm to her lips. when she was done she looked out the window to see drew walking up her driveway. swallowing her nerves she left her room and went to answer the door.

<><><>

        before drew could knock on the door, it swung open. and there she was daisy stood in front of him. drew suddenly felt his mouth go dry as he stared at her. he felt himself mesmerized by daisy's appearance. when she said she was a hot brunette she wasn't kidding, although she was shorter than he imagined (standing at just a little over five feet) she was stunning. even though she looked hungry and irritated and was in her pajamas she still looked beautiful.

        daisy cleared her throat and suddenly the spell drew was under was broken. he realized she probably thought he was some weird creep, staring at her like that. drew blushed and held out her food.

        "uh, your total is 10.95."

        daisy raised an eyebrow at him and let out the cutest laugh drew had ever heard. it was different from when she laughed on the phone, it was more breathy and she did this scrunching of her nose he never knew she did. "this is the first time we've ever seen each and you say that?"

        drew felt his blush deepen "what i-i meant to say was..uh..hi honey?"

        "hi babe." daisy said taking the food, a large smile on her face. "why don't you come in for a minute."

a/n:

I don't know how I feel about part two. Hopefully part three is better.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!

-Ani

P.s. This currently unedited