~ Chapter 60 ~ (Regrets)

Kanae and Shinobu can be found resting at the butterfly estate. Gyomei, Sanemi and Kyojuro already reported back to Kagaya through her wife since Kagaya can no longer hold a meeting. Her wife took his place in his absence due to his illness.

The Butterfly Estate is quite busy right now. They have few new patients for today. In one night, a lot of events happened in short time.

One of it is the event at the swordsmith village. Last night, the village is attacked by two upper moon demons. Both of them are upper moon 5 demon, Gyokko and upper moon four demon, Hatengu.

However, both of the upper moon demons have been successfully killed by the demon slayers. With the help of the mist pillar, Muichiro Tokito and the love pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji, Tanjirou and the other slayers managed to kill both of the high ranked demons.

There's also something unexpected event happened in the swordsmith village. Tanjirou's demon sister, Nezuko can now walk under the sunlight without any problem despite the sun is a demon primary weakness.

This bring a shock through the whole demon slayer corps. A demon that actually could walk under the sun is no normal feat. Even the progenitor of the demons himself, Muzan could not achieve what Nezuko did.

Another event happened is the appearance of another three upper moon demons from the Kocho sisters mission. For just one night, all the upper moons have make their appearance except the sixth rank.

An emergency Hashiras meeting is going to be held later to discuss for the sudden events that happened in short time. Right now, they need to wait for the arrivals of other four Hashiras for this meeting to begin.

The four Hashiras is the Flower pillar, Kanae Kocho, the insect pillar, Shinobu Kocho, the mist pillar, Muichiro Tokito and the love pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji.

Kanao right now sit between the beds of her adoptive older sisters. She watched them for hours since Gyomei brought the two of them unconscious.

There was still no response from Kanae and Shinobu. She just continue to wait and watch both of them.

Meanwhile in the other room of the estate, Aoi is busy treating Muichiro and Mitsuri who were injured from fighting the upper moon demons. Since Shinobu still didn't wake up, she's the one who treated all the patients since this morning.

Naho, Sumi and Kiyo also helped Aoi by getting her equipments that she needed to treat the patients. They don't want Aoi doing the job by herself.

Suddenly, Kanao heard the sound of groaning from Kanae. She watched as Kanae begin to slowly wake up. Then, she heard another groan and it was from Shinobu.

"Master Kanae! Master Shinobu!" Kanao called them before he hugged Kanae first before she went to Shinobu.

Kanae groggily looked around after Kanao hugged her and realised that she is at the butterfly estate right now. But how did she get here? Her minds are still fuzzy right now.

Shinobu also woke up before sitting on her bed. She can feel Kanao hugging her. She had a look of confuse on her face right now.

Slowly both of them starting to remember what happened last night. The last thing they remember is fighting (Y/N) before something hit them from the back and everything turns dark.

Both of their eyes become wide before they faced each other. "Nee-san! What actually happened? I can't remember too much other than that we fought him" Shinobu said, referring 'him' to (Y/N).

Kanae understood what her sister just said, "I don't know Shinobu. I can only remember the same thing you just said earlier." Kanae said in wonder.