Chapter 35: The Bite

"Babe, are you sure you can go to the funeral?" I asked damon as he was getting ready.

"I want to be there," he said weakly,"what about you little miss blood lust?"

"I'm gonna put some blood in a cup and support my sister," I told him.

Once damon was ready we got my cup full of blood and headed to John's funeral.

"How are you doing after Scarlett. She was a traitor, but deep down you still loved her," damon asked.

"I'm fine."

"And Elijah's betrayal."

"I get his. I'd do it for my brother. You'd do it for yours," I told damon.

"Fair."

We arrived at the funeral and I kept a safe distance.

"Stay a few feet back. Still not doing good," I told my brother, drinking some blood.

"How longs the bloodlust going to last?"

"Damon and stefan think it's been prolonged because of grief."

"What do you think?"

"I think every emotion and sense are heightened in my body a bit more, and I know it isnt my emotions," I said to him.

"Its worse as a..."

"Tribrid. Yeah."

"I'm sorry sis," he went to hug me.

"Dont," I said stepping back quickly.

He just nodded his head. I cant even hug my brother becuase of my damn blood lust. I went over to damon and hugged him.

"Itll be okay, cam," he said kissing the top of my head.

"Your going to die, day," I whispered.

"I know."

"I dont want you to."

"I know."

We came home and all he wanted to do was lie down. We went up to our room and laid in his bed.

"Does it hurt?" I asked him.

"A little," he whispered weakly.

"I love you," I said kissing him.

His arms instantly drew my closer as he deepened the kiss.

"I love you to," he said.

Stefans POV

"I need the cure to give to damon," I demanded klaus.

"I was hoping cameron would show, but I guess you'll do. I'll give you the cure, if, you drink," he said putting a human infornt of me.

"You'll get him the cure?" I asked.

"Yes I will."

"You can't go after cam either," I said.

"I will agree, but if she comes to me, I wont turn her away," he said with a smirk.

"She wont ever come, but deal," I told him.

I went up to the human and drank his blood. He tasted amazing. I became hungry for more. When I killed the man klaus put another in front of me. In the mist of my killing I saw him giving katherin a vial.

"Keep it up," klaus said with an evil grin,"and I have a feeling Cameron will come more willingly then you think."

Cameron's POV

Damon is shaking and crying on my arms. If it gets any worse I'm killing him to pit him out of his misery. i just keep holding him and rubbing his back, but I know it's no comfort for the pain hes in.

"You need to leave before I hurt you," damon told me.

"I'm not going anywhere. "

"What a sight to walk in on," the voice of katherin came from the doorway.

"What do you want?" Damon asked weekly.

"Here," katherin threw me the bike of blood.

"Cure?" I asked her and she shook her head yes.

I quickly forced damon to drink it. I was relieved to have a cure.

"I got an extra for you. Original blood is delicious, " katherine said and threw another vile.

I happily chugged the vile and smiled in satisfaction.

"Your not wrong."

"Your lust is as bad as stefan says," she noted.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes. I wouldn't expect to see him again," she told me.

"Why?"

"Good luck Cameron. Dont hurt him," katherin told me before leaving.

"Cam," damon looked at me.

"Sleep, let the blood work. We will make a plan tomorrow, " I told him.

He nodded his head and fell asleep in my arms. I moved his hair and kissed his head softly.

"We will save your brother," I whispered.

I went down to the cellar and drank two bags of blood, and forced myself to stop. My blood lust is uncontrollable. I'm never satisfied

And none of that blood was satisfying me as much as Klaus' blood.

I wanted more.