Shie Hassaikai Raid

Rikiya: So many visitors, so early in the morning.....

The big yakuza smashed through the front door to attack the heroes.

Y/n: We'll need to find an opening to slip into the building, since i'm really not bothered to fight today. Any ideas?

Sirius: I think we should wait a little bit longer to find an opening.

Y/n: *sigh* fine.....i do wonder why we have to kill this "Eri" person though....

It seems Ryuukyuu is engaging the big yakuza, she even transformed into her weird dragon form.

Y/n: Wait.....is that? Izuku?! And Kirishima? Uraraka....and Tsuyu.

Sirius: Apologies for asking, but do you know them?

Y/n: Yea, they were my old classmates. Although i don't think we're on talking terms.

Sirius: Oh, I'm very sorry for asking that then.

Y/n:.......(normally i'd say she was taking the piss with her constant apologizing but.....i can just tell that she isn't making fun of me....it's creepy)

Fat gum: Make a beeline for the objective!!!

Y/n: Hmm....most of the heroes and the police have managed to slip past the big guy and are invading the building....Let's wait till all of them have entered the building.

...........

..........

After some more screaming and fighting, i see an oppurtunity to sneak in.

Y/n: Now.

We quickly manage to sneak into the building without being seen.

But i do notice that some of the heroes stayed back to restrain the villains that they defeated, there's also a secret door that they somehow found.

But then, the some of the floor started weirdly rolling as if it were water.

Bubblegirl: What is this......?

Y/n: Judging by your reaction, it's not one of the heroes quirks, is it?

Centipeder:...!

Bubblegirl: What?! Your the.....

Y/n: Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Greed. Y/n L/n

Sirius: And the Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Wrath

Sirius: And the Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Wrath. Sirius Romanee-Conti

Bubblegirl: Centipeder! Catch hi-

Before they even could react, i used two shockwaves to knock them out.

Y/n: I usually like people to introduce themselfs, but i'm on a tight shedule and you didn't really have any intention of introducing yourself so.....