VWWDC 1

(This is that 'My Caring Vampire' story on the Mpreg one-shots)

"You've been so lonely for 100 years, Tae, don't you want to find a mate? Or any lovers?" Yoongi, a 210 year old vampire, asks. Taehyung sighs, drinking blood from his wine glass.
"You know I don't want to happen what happened from before, right?" Taehyung says as he stood up, walking to his big kitchen to get more blood to drink. Yoongi followed him, shaking his head.
"But that was a decade ago, there's more people you can date" Yoongi says, raising his brow.

"Hyung...

...its not that easy to date someone..." Jungkook says, sighing as he ate. Jin rolls his eyes, eating his food also.
"But, what ab-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook growled at him.
"Don't ever mention that fucking bitch, I don't like him after what he had done" Jungkook says, putting his food down as he lost his appetite.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry!" Jin says but the younger wolf had already disappeared into the forest.

In a place where werewolves and vampires hates eachother, there's time where there will be one couple that consists of a vampire and a werewolf. That was before, until a mistake happened that caused each clan to hate eachother. Werewolves would protect their territories, while vampires do the same. Jungkook sighs as he turned back to his human form, sitting down under a tree as he pulled his knees to his chest and hid his face in his arms.

"You seem to be in the territory of the vampires, omega" Jungkook hears, immediately looking up. He looked around, growling as he tried to sniff what it was. Vampires. He turned to his wolf form, purple eyes glowing.
"Woah, I didn't know an omega could have such beautiful color of eyes" He hears and he sees the vampire, on the top of the tree.

"I don't care if you compliment me, stay away."