37 - Slip

TW: small suicide/ death intention, don't read this chapter if this may trigger you

Y/N's pov

Wilbur was making me so mad. He says Schlatt's his friend when he almost killed Tommy with an arrow. Even Tubbo wouldn't forgive Schlatt for something like that.

"Wanna try again?" I said, tightening my grip on Wilbur more and more. He started laughing, for some reason.

"You know you wouldn't do anything to me." Wilbur said, his voice booming in my head. I still felt light-headed. It had been exactly 2 days, 12 hours, 32 minutes, and 41 seconds since I last slept. If I can't work with 8 hours of sleep, just imagine how I was. I felt consciousness slipping slowly from my grasp. I loosened my grip on Wilbur. Next thing I know, i'm falling backwards.

tommy's pov

Wilbur and Y/N have been fighting constantly. Back and forth, no stopping. I stayed watching. Y/N pulled Wilbur against a wall, and I was ready to just walk in and stop her. But I saw her grip loosen softly. I was confused, Y/N doesn't loosen her grip on anyone. I saw her body fall back. She passed out. I ran over, and held her head from hitting the ground.

"How long-"

"Long enough, Wilbur, what happened?"

"I don't know-"

"Whatever, help me carry her to the infirmary."

I carried Y/N to the infirmary, the bed next to mine. Tubbo shot up when he heard the door open.

"What happened?"

"We don't know."

I put my hands on Y/N's neck, begging to feel somewhat of a heart beat. I felt.... nothing.

Tears filled my eyes, I put my ear on her chest to at least hear something. My tears fell out when I heard nothing. No beating. No pulse.

"T-Tommy..." Tubbo's voice, slowly breaking.

"please don't be gone... please.." I held her hands close to me, squeezing them every now and then. It stayed like that for 30 minutes. No squeeze back.

Wilbur and Tubbo gave me some time alone. They left the room, but glanced through the window every now and then.

"Please don't be gone. Please don't leave me. I still need you."

y/n pov

I woke up at a very strange place. On top of a mountain. I looked down, and saw huge spikes. I walked back a bit before I bumped into... a tall.... man? Was it even human? Its hands turned me around back to the hill, and gave me small shoves, which turned into hard pushes, which turned into me falling feet first into the spikes.

I blacked out.

I woke up on a new place. It looked like Pogtopia, but the walls closed every now and then. The noise of the walls creaking, the floor moving up. The walls slowly came in, at this point, rubbing against my cheek.

Blacked out, again.

I woke up, this time in a familiar room. My eyes shot open as I realized I was in the infirmary. I felt a small sobbing, and my hand was being squeezed every now and then. I squeezed back. Or so I thought. I squeezed multiple times. No reaction. I tried moving my head, but it didn't budge. I closed my eyes, and lost consciousness once again.

wilbur's pov

It had been an hour since Y/N passed out. I looked around her room to find somewhat of a clue, until I found some book that had writing. I opened the first page, and started reading.

Day 1:

-Schlatt's is now president of L'manburg.
-Banned from walking in L'manburg.
-Tommy and Wilbur also banned.
-Tubbo gets information.
-Tubbo is Schlatt's right hand man.
-Introduced Tom and Wil to secret base.
-Prime path connected.
-Cleaned up home.
-Picked crops.
-Renamed the ravines Pogtopia (Tommy).
-Room still hidden.

Mood: Decent / Book found: No / Time asleep: N/A

Day 2

-Wilbur wants to explode L'manburg.
-Renamed L'manburg to Manburg (they don't take L's).
-Fought with Wilbur (FIX SOON!)
-Got a new horse, named Lightning.
-Fed Thunder and Percy.
-Got L'mandog (Wilbur named it).
-Felt dizzy, went away after an hour.
-Tommy found book, told him it was a diary.

Mood: Good / Book found: Wilbur got close. / Time asleep: N/A

I shut the book, and walked back to the infirmary.

"Find anything?"

"Yeah, she hasn't slept since we got here."

"How'd you find that?"

"A book."

"A book? Her diary? You shouldn't-"

"Whatever Tommy, she passed out from over exhaustion."

"C-Can't you die from that?"

"No." You could die from it. I hated lying to him, but I had to keep him busy. I needed to find the "room" y/n talked about in Day 1.

Y/N's pov

I gained consciousness, and looked up and the white roof. I felt Tommy's hand squeeze mine, followed by a tear falling on my palm. I squeezed Tommy's hand, and I saw his head shoot up from the corner of my eye.

"Y/N?"

"hi"

"Oh my god, thank the heavens. Are you feeling alright?" Tommy said, wiping a couple tears from his cheeks and sniffling.

"I can't feel anything, except my hands."

"Okay, its okay. You're alive, that's what matters."

I stayed silent. I felt my body regaining strength.

Tommy gave me a small squeeze on the hand before telling me he was going to talk with Wilbur. I lied, telling him I was going to try and get sleep.

After Tommy left, I snuck into my room. I grabbed my healing potion, and popped the cap off. I chugged the red magical liquid, and felt energy flow through me. I smiled as I grabbed armor, my crossbow, and my sword. I closed my chest, and started my speed walk to L'man- Manburg.

I popped a headphone in my ear, and pumped my playlist.

Now Playing- Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

My feet hit the Prime Path to the beat of the song. I smiled softly at the beautiful landscape. The mood was very peaceful, a shame that I'd ruin it in about 10 minutes time.

I made it to Manburg, and stuffed my headphone in my coat pocket. I crept around, looking for the president.

I smiled when I saw Jschlatt and Quackity in the white house. I snuck up, and prepared by crossbow. I smiled softly as I aimed for Jschlatt's head.

3.

2.

1.

A/N: OHHHHHH SUCKS TO BE LEFT ON THE 3RD CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAHAH

-Author Izzy :)