Chapter Four- Where it all began

The first time seeing, That first eye contact, The first smile of you, the first when we met...I knew I'm in deep but I didn't know that it was doomed from that start.

....... ....... ..........
Five Years Ago ...

"Jerk!" The girl threw the flowers at Gulf who was calmly drinking his third beer of the night.

"Another one!" Saint sighed in disappointment.

"At least this one didn't throw water bottle. Last time it hit me" Zee said nonchalantly while Gun just looked at his friend. Was he born without emotion? Am I friend with a psychopath. That's so cool.

Gulf finished his beer then stood up to gather her purse that was on the floor handing it to her. He wasn't angry. He felt almost bad for the girl.

"I thought we mean something" The girl cried. He slowly takes out a tissue and handed it to her.

"You know, kit. I told you before. I can't love anyone."

She started crying more as he looked at her with indifference.

"Love is not in my blood, Kit. Find someone who will love you. Don't waste time on me who can never love you back." He wasn't kidding or trying to hurt her. He was just telling the truth. From the time that he was born, his parents have taught him many things. Love wasn't one of them. He never saw it in them. Then he tried to see it in other people. He tried. He really did. He dated Woman. Then Man. Only then did he understand that the problem wasn't with the people he dated. It was with him. He doesn't know how to love.

She burst out in tears again as He slowly engulfed her in his embrace. "Trust me, there is someone out there just for you. It's just not me." With that, he let go of her.

She wiped her tears away then look at him. "I hate you Gulf Kanawut. I hate you." with that she was gone from the bar.

"I don't get it." Zee glared at him. Why do all of them fall for you? You always wore ripped jeans. have unkempt hair, walk around like nobody even exists and still they fall for you."

"They don't fall for me, Zee" Gulf ordered another round while looking at his friend. "They fall for the idea of me. A bad boy that they thought they can change. Typical romantic drama."

Saint laughed at this. "Then you won't ever change?"

He sighed. "Trust me Saint Suppapong. If someone tried to change you then you should dump them right there. Cause even me who never had a relationship knows this that if someone should fall in love with a person then they should fall for them as they are.No conditions. And if there are conditions apply scenario then it's as good as a mutual fund."

"That's why they love you." Saint smiles at Gulf while saying this. "Your words sometimes hurt..well most of the time they hurts but you speak the truth. And they hate and love you for the same reason."

"Guys.." Gun looked at them." I think I'm gonna pass out." And he did. Just like that.

"Should we just parcel his ass to Africa this time? I just can't drop him at his home. His sister looks at me like she wants to eat me." Saint visibly shudder at that thought.

"Don't worry babe, Only I can eat you." Zee whispered in Saint's ear. The other turned tomato red at this while giggling.

Gulf looked at his passed out friend then his flirting friends. Yep..He needs another Beer.

....... ....... .........

He can clearly saw a bulge or blister in the sidewall that was indicating serious damage to the structure of the tire. Looks like He needs to change them and replace them with the new ones.