Chapter 1?!error¡: hTe EgM lsyEaR

Warriors...Gems...of all kinds can be seen laying onthe ground, heavily wounded...exhausted...and damaged. The area was covered in smoke...dark smoke, that made the plains into a wasteland...and the mountains into monstrous figures when seen from afar.

Out of all the gems that was on the ground, heavily wounded and damaged...one stood. In his hand...he was holding a device...a gauntlet perhaps? Whatever it is...it said to grant any wish you desire...in the device...there were 6 slots of where the fragments should be...Fragments of the Universe they say...But they aren't much of fragments...more like...Gems...they were Gems.

What kind of Gems? They are the «$$'&<"!$@(!$?, said to have created the $?-:*@!-('?/$+!(' itself. Now...they will be used...to destroy it...by one Gem...who seeks not for fame and respect...but for power and domination...

As he pulled down the gauntlet by it's edge, to make it fit better and make it more comfortable, he examined the Gems...and the Gauntlet itself. But was interrupted by another gem...he was trying to remove the gauntlet from the user, but the user was overpowering the Gem because of the Gems infused in the gauntlet.

The user delivered a powerful right hook and it landed on the Gem who was trying to stop him. He gave one last look at the Gauntlet...before turning his attention towards all of the fallen Warriors...who are now staring at him...with defeat. He held up his hand, and he smiled

??? 1: I am...inevitable.

And then.....

*snap*

Nothing happens

The user of the gauntlet staggers and panics, as he looks at the gauntlet again, to see that the Gems were not at their slots...then he realized. He turned to the same Gem...who tried to interfere earlier...to see him with his own gauntlet, the Gems went into the sockets.

The Gem grunts as he felt the power of the very thing that created the "-!=!?/((@+=*= itself surge through him...giving him enough power...to change this universe...forevermore.

??? 2: You may be inevitable....but you're only temporary.

??? 1: No...how did you take it from me? Me?! The Mighty King of The New Gemkind?!

The Gem with the using the Fragments smiled.

???2: Because I am the Gem Slayer.

The new user of the gauntlet lifted up his hand, and showed it to the former user of the gauntlet...and he answered the only thing that is stuck in the mind of the former user of the gauntlet.

Y/N: And I........am.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eternal

*snap*

*boom*