Envy

I stepped to them. "Kookie." I said as they looked at me. "Let's eat something. I'm hungry" I notified as he smiled. "Okay let's go" He declared we both walked further leaving Tzuyu behind. I turned behind to see at me as she'll kill me. I grinned and turned in front. I and Jungkook sat beside each other as Tzuyu was in front. She looked unsatisfied.

"Babyy I should be the one sitting beside you" She wailed. "Just in front of me. I couldn't help Y/n with her dress because of you so at least let me make it up to her" He told as my heart skipped a beat. I smiled as she grimaced at me. Jungkook turned to me and asked what I wanna eat. We ordered our food but I again became the third wheel.

I sighed when an idea popped into my head. "Kook" I blurted. He turned to me. "Do you know that our wedding is next week?" I said as he nodded. "That's pretty early" He mumbled. "I'm sorry for everything." I let out. "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault cause you are also forced by our parents" He explained and clasped my hand under the table.

I felt my cheeks heating up making them look red so I looked down. "Babee give me attention" She whined acting cute which was nauseating. I felt Kook Squeeze my hand a bit and said, "Stop whining like a child babe. We are talking about something important. If we both can't separate then you and me can't ever be together" He told making me look at him as Tzuyu was gratified by the statement.

We ate and left as we were done with shopping. I didn't sit in the car. "Y/n what happened?" Kook questioned. "Ohh? Ahh, I have to meet a friend of mine so I'll take the cab you guys carry on" I said putting on fake a smile. "You sure? Or should we wait till you go?" He asked. I shook my head and told, "No no. You can go" He got in the car and waved before driving away.

Just then my tears started trickling. I went to a bench and sat down. I hid my face in my hand and started weeping. It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. He is getting married to me to protect Tzuyu not because he loves me. I wiped my tears and sat straight. I looked up. "Why should you hurt me this way?" I said. I then got up and took a cab.

I went home. I opened the door and entered in. "Ohh my daughter is here" I heard mom. I sat on the couch and sighed. "How was your date sweetie?" Mom question me as she sat down in front of me. "It was good" I told faking a smile. "That's good to hear. Show me your dress" She asserted. I passed the bag to her and got up. "I'm tired so I will rest for some time." I whimpered and walked to my room.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and sat on the bed. I took my phone out and checked if there are any texts. I was scrolling down my phone my stomach growled. I groaned and got up. "Mom I'm hungry!" I exclaimed walking to the kitchen. "Honey see if there is anything or cook for yourself." She announced as I nodded.

I searched through the shelves but nothing except ramyeon. "Mom, I'll go to the store" I told and walked into my room. I took some money and my phone and walked out. I closed the door and walked to the store. I bought some vegetables and meat. Some bottles of Soju and some chips. I stood in line to pay.

I paid for my stuff and exit the store. It was kinda heavy for me to lift. I was walking while looking at my phone. Suddenly my bags were taken making me gasp. I looked to my side to see Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I mumbled shocked. He smiled at me. "Heyyy" He let out. "What are you doing here?" I inquired him. "Ohh I was thinking of visiting you since I came here to drop Tzuyu but what a coincidence" He explained as I looked away from him.

"What happened?" He implored. "Nothing. Let's go" I said faking a smile. We talked the way to my house. We laughed and enjoyed the time we were given. We reached my house. We enter and walked to the kitchen. "Ohh Jungkook-ah" I heard mom. I turned around to see mom and dad. "Hey uncle aunty" Jungkook said smiling.

"Call us mom and dad honey now." Dad asserted making me look at Jungkook I saw his smile fade. "O-Okayy" He mumbled. "Have lunch and then go." Mom said as he nodded. "Kook, let's go to my room. Come" I told and walked to my room followed by Jungkook. We entered and I sighed. "Thank you" Jungkook said. I smiled and whispered, "Sorry for that" He shook his head smiling.

We were talking and playing games. We played maybe 10 rounds which We had a tie. "Kids come down, food is ready" We heard mom. "Let's go Kookie" I said as he got up. We both walked down and sat down beside each other. After dinner, Jungkook decided to go home cause it's getting late. "Byeee" He said waving.

I walked further and tip toed kissing his cheeks. He froze at his place.

______________________________________

Upload on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter