Special Day

After dinner, Jungkook decided to go home cause it's getting late. "Byeee" He said waving. I walked further and tip toed kissing his cheeks. He froze at his place. "Be safe" I announced smiling and walked inside. I closed the door and placed my hand on my chest. "Goshhhh Why did I kissed him?!" I mumbled regretting it.

"Well, it's okayy, cause I'm his fiancee....right?" I questioned. "Whatever" I whispered and went to my room and slept on the bed. Meanwhile, Jungkook, who was frozen. A smile crawled on his face as he touched his cheek. He shook his head "Get yourself together" he let out and started walking home.

Wedding day

I was sitting on the chair looking at myself. "I have to be strong from now on..." I mumbled and sighed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I announced as mom and dad entered. "Ohh my god. Our daughter is looking so beautiful" Mom asserted as she was crying. "Mom, don't cry" I uttered getting up and walking up to them. I hugged them and smiled.

"Now... I'm finally gonna be a woman mom, be proud" I said wiping her tears. She smiled and nodded. "Let's go honey" Dad admitted. I nodded and held his hand. We walked to the hall. I was too nervous. "Y/n, I know you will do your best. Just go and get you man honey" Dad whispered and kissed my forehead. "I love you dad" I confessed as tears filled my eyes.

"No no don't cry" He told caressing my cheek. Then the door opened as we walked in. There he was... My love looking handsome as always. We were walking towards him. He looked at me with no expression. 'I hope everything turned well.' I assumed as we reached. Dad gave my hand in Jungkook's saying, "She is my only daughter Jungkook, so don't you dare hurt her" Jungkook smiled and said,

"Never dad. I will keep her happy" He said. I didn't see sincereness in his eyes. We stood beside each other. We faced the father. I was kinda anxious. After the speech of father now it was time for our vows. "Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Y/n as your wedded wife and vow to take care of her in her good and bad, Well and sick, wealthy of poor and promise to love her forever?" Father question looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at me and then at father and said, "I do" He told as a smile crawled on my face. Father then turned to me. "Do you, Kim Y/n, take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded Husband and vow to take care of him in his good and bad, Well and sick, wealthy of poor and promise to love him forever?" Father question. I looked down and said, "I do" I asserted as father looked at the audience.

"I now announce you, husband wife. You may kiss the bride." Father proclaimed making my eyes wide. 'Shit! I forgot that there's a kiss. ah what should I do now' I thought while turning to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at me and leaned in. I was kinda astonished but also happy. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for our lips to connect.

I felt his lips on my cheek but near my lips making it look like we were kissing. I opened my eyes as I was hurt. There were cheer and whistle in the back. He pulled back and smiled at me. I tried to force a smile but couldn't. I was empty by Jungkook's behavior. We turned to the crowd and smiled.

Later, after everything, we went to our new shared house. Jungkook opened the door as we entered in. I was tired because the dress was quite heavy. "Y/n-ah... Take a shower and rest you must be tired from that dress" Jungkook told making me happy. "You should also rest. You have work tomorrow right?" I explained to him.

"Yeah. Good night Y/n" He said smiling and went to his room. I did the same. Well if you were expecting him to be rude and all then no, cause he's my best friend even tho we are forced to marry 'from his side' he still cares for me.. so that's an advantage. I smiled and removed my dress and wrapped the robe around me.

I then went to the bathroom to take a shower and wore some comfortable clothes and laid on the bed. I looked at the ceiling thinking. "I hope that he falls for me as time goes... But that Tzuyu is here to ruin everything. But I'm gonna try my best" I said to myself and covered myself with the blanket and turned to the side. I closed my eyes and went to my dreamland.

______________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter