𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"PAPA, WHEN'S MAMA COMING BACK?", OLIVER ASKED. draco sat the boy on his lap as he used the albino peacock quill that victoria had gotten them nearly a year or two ago.

"soon oliver. now what is it that you want to tell mama?", draco asked as he had finished writing his section of the letter.

"mm..tell her to be safe and I miss her VERY much!", oliver smiled. "also that I love her", the boy awkwardly coughed out.

draco simply patted the boy's head as he wrote exactly what the young boy had requested.

"I hope mama replies", oliver said as he heard the flapping of draco's eurasian eagle-owl. draco had taught many wizarding things to oliver in the past week, taking the boy to quite a few places in france too.

     "she will", draco assured as he watched his owl fly off into the dark gray sky.

•♛•

     victoria had nearly searched the entire damn school and still could not find the chamber of secrets.

     it was mid december and victoria struggled to push through to find the location of the chamber. salazar continued to refuse to teach the girl parseltongue until she held through the end of her deal.

     the girl mentally cursed dumbledore for sending godric's sword away, most likely to aide harry. after all, it was always harry that came first before others.

     as victoria trudged through hogsmeade invisibly, the girl had stopped in front of honeydukes: a marvelous wizarding sweetshop on the upper streets of hogsmeade.

     though the girl did not linger for long, she did manage to buy some chocolate by discreetly placing galleons on the shelves while she just took what she pleased.

     as she exited out the store, victoria headed back to hogwarts in hopes of speaking to dumbledore once more.

     most would assume that the girl would've sought out for the old wizard's help in finding the chamber of secrets, but victoria was just a bit too proud to ask for his help, as she believed she was able to find it on her own.

though even she knew when to step down from her high pedestal and seek for guidance.

"chamber of secrets? why it's under school grounds. though the entrance is at the second floor, girl's lavatory", portrait dumbledore answered.