69

We sat down and looked at the view as Colby held me in his arms. I let out a deep sigh as I rested my head on his chest, looking out at the view.

"What's the craziest thing you've ever done?" I asked as I leaned my head on his chest. "Hm..Sam and I have done some crazy things..uh..I don't know. I think when we went to the abandoned six flags. Something about climbing the tallest rollercoaster was something I've never experienced before." Colby's said longingly as he looked up at the stars.

"I miss doing stuff like that all the time. It felt like we were on top of the world. Nobody could stop us." He said as I smiled and looked up at him. "That sounds like a lot of fun." I said quietly as he grinned and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"What about you? What's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Colby asked as I chuckled. "This." I said as he snorted. "No it's not. This isn't even crazy." He said as I shrugged. "The only really adventurous things I've ever done have been with you." I said as he grinned. "I'm glad I get to show you the crazy side of living, this isn't even crazy though." He said as I scrunched my brow.

"Isn't it illegal to be up here?" I asked Colby as I looked at H in Hollywood. "Yeah, I think so." Colby said with a laugh as I rolled my eyes. "I seem to remember you getting arrested? Daisy wouldn't shut the fuck up about bailing you out." I said as he laughed.

"Yeah. Almost two years ago." He said as I squinted at him. "So...why did your bring me up here?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I'd risk getting arrested to see this view with the prettiest girl I know." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Alright. Then you wouldn't mind if I did this." I said and pulled my phone out and recorded the view, then panned the camera to Colby and I as he kissed my cheek.

"I don't mind that at all." He said as I turned my face. He kissed me gently as he laced his fingers through my hair. I smiled against his lips then crawled into his lap so I could straddle him.

We made out for a little bit before we heard rustling in the bushes behind us, causing me to flinch away from Colby.

"We should go." I whispered as the rustling continued. "Shhh wait." Colby whispered as he covered me with his body. I clung onto him as the rustling continued.

I wouldn't normally be scared in a time like this but I was feeling a little vulnerable right now because of the whole threat thing.

Would they follow us up here?

"Hey! Who's up there!" A man's voice yelled as I looked at Colby with wide eyes. "Run. We have to run." Colby whispered as I scurried off of his lap and stood up reaching my hand out to help him up.

"HEY!" The guy yelled as I squealed, grabbing Colby's hand. "Let's go!" Colby said then raced down the mountain, pulling me along as we both giggled. "I'm gonna call the police!!" The guy yelled as I squealed and ran faster.

"Go!" Colby yelled with a laugh as we ran towards the car. As we ran I whipped my head around to see an older guy chasing us.

Colby quickly unlocked the car door as I swung the passengers side door open.

I dove into the car as Colby jumped into the drivers seat. "Go babe go!!" I yelled as he started the car and drove off. "Oh my god!!" I yelled as we died of laughter.

"I thought he was gonna catch us." Colby said as he wiped the tears of laughter that were spilling onto his cheeks. "Me too." I said as I looked over at him with a grin.

"Thank you." I said quietly as he grinned and took my hand. "For what?" He asked me as I smiled widely. "For making me feel like I'm on the top of the world." I said as he smiled and brought my hand to his lips.  "You're welcome, baby." He said as I smiled and grabbed my phone.