Funeral & Surprises

Heyy loves i hope you enjoy!!!
I Do Not own any rights to to the photos in this book and the story is made up.

A week later.......

Dave POV

Standing outside on my patio i placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled

Standing outside on my patio i placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. My mind been racing since i opened my eyes this morning. This been a tough week especially because when you loose somebody the world just keeps going whole time you still stuck in that moment.

The sliding door came opened and Mir stepped out in front of me.

She puckered her lips and leaned up for me to give her access to mine. Wrapping my arms around her waist i pulled her in and kissed her. Once content with the kiss she pulled away and smiled at me.

Using her thumb she wiped the lipgloss off my lips.

" its almost time to go baby. Here i have your chains" she said as she extended her arm giving them to me.

"Appreciate that baby, let me finish this and ill be ready." I said referring to my blunt.

"ok im gonna go pull the car around" she said stepping back into the house leaving me to my thoughts.

I finished my blunt and sent a quick prayer up.

At the funeral....

I sat in my seat with mir next to me and my mom on the other side. My mom consoled my aunt trying to keep her together. I watched as people filled the church and stopped at the front to look over Shootas body. He honestly looks like he sleeping and could get up at any moment and tell us this was all one big joke.

I looked over to see Nique sitting with Ty and i could tell they've grown closer. Im happy too because we all need somebody.

The doors to the church came open and i knew once i seen who it was shit was about to go left.

Brie POV

I walked into the building and everyone's heads snapped in my direction

I walked into the building and everyone's heads snapped in my direction. Not making eye contact with anyone i found a seat and sat down. The pastor continued to preach.

I know coming here like this was a stretch but Savontae was like family, hell all of these people are. I also wanted to check on Tyquese. Leaving the way i did i know i was wrong but i had to do it for me.

It was now the families turn to talk and they saved Dave for last.

"I came in here with a whole speech wrote out" he cleared his voice "but ima just tell yall this loosing someone soo pure and real its gone be hard finding that in anyone else. This wont be the end of him because ima make sure his name live on forever. Thank yall for coming be blessed" he spoke and you could hear the cracking in his voice.

Once he stepped down the rest of the funeral went by in a blur. As we all headed outside to make our way to the grave site. Coming out of the building i could see Ty and his baby mother  standing with the family so i decided against speaking. 

Omniscient POV

Brie walked down the stairs of the church as quick as she could trying to avoid everyone. Not knowing that Dave and a few others had already seen her.

"Hey brie wait up" jas spoke trying to catch up with her. 

Brie turned around and put a big smile on her face. "Heyy jass" they hugged. Jas eyes got big when she looked down but decided against being nosey.

"Im so sorry about Savontae. How are you holding up?" Brie asked.

" To be honest im just trying to keep it together for Kamora she doesnt understand all of this and keeps asking for her daddy" jas spoke.

Brie began to speak until she was cut off. Her back was facing the person but she knew that voice anywhere and it made her weak and sick  to her stomach all in one.

"Yo Jas Kamora is sleep want her to just ride with me or........ he stopped talking once her seen exactly who the figure was that stood before him. "Brie? Thats you? He asked.

With Nique not standing too far behind him she could hear the whole situation going down. No one has seen Brie in month and for her to come back now is understood since there is a death in the family.

Brie turned around slowly now regretting that she even came today. She locked eyes with him and watched as his eyes moved from hers down to her now visible but small baby bump. Looking passed him she could see Nique staring with wide eyes.

Off instinct Ty reached to touch her small belly but before he could she backed away. Confusion now lacing his face. "My bad" he licked his lips.

"Yo Brie you kind of far whose baby is this" he motioned towards her belly.

"Not here Ty i can meet you somwhere else and we can talk about this" she told him.

"Nah this as good a place if any. You might disappear again" he spoke.

Mir walked up to let them know that the limo was waiting. But stopped once she seen everyones faces.

"Its your baby" Brie huffed.

"Speak up Brie i aint hearing you" Ty grumbled

"This is your baby Ty" she said loud and clear.

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE
- Ty with two babies on the way ?
- Shoota really gone !
-how yall feeling ?