27. The Pinky Promise (Part 1)

[WHHYYYYY!] - (Y/N)

(Y/N) screams in horror after witnessing the despair displayed to him. He could feel his stomach somewhat churned up at the mere sight of it. Solid sadness intertwines with a stream of sorrow, dissolving in the neverending river like no tomorrow. His words resonating in his ears repeatedly like an echo as if he is tormenting himself.

Heavy beats pulses from his heart due to the living nightmare replaying in his mind. His knees weaken as he fell to the ground, spiritless. Both of his palms against the ground. Tears flowing out of his eyes as he stares at the road.

[You're exaggerating too much here...] - Crow

Crow stares at (Y/N) who was squirming on the road. A mix of baffles and disappointment formed on her deadpan expression as she kept looking at him tearing up over the damaged pizza restaurant which they have visited before. Maybe that (Y/N) is very fond of it as he is with pizza.

[No Crow, you don't understand...] - (Y/N)

His tears kept dripping on the road as his voice growls with a manly tone. The lingering yearns of his favourite pizza still dwells deep in the largest pit of his heart desires, lurking out from the gaps of his mouth in the form of words and passion.

[Aaa... Yes, I don't understand. Is it like your staple food or something similar?] - Crow

The sound of (Y/N)'s soles screeching against the surface of the road could be heard. As he rapidly pushes himself from the ground and turns his head towards Crow, earning a flinch and a weird gaze from her.

(Y/N) dust off the dirt from his t-shirt and puffs his chest. Hitting his upper too once with a balled fist while closing his eyes to spiritually grab ahold of his deep desire for pizza.

[I wish I could make it as my staple food and ignore the rest. The temptations for the taste is real and it is not just because of the melted mozzarella cheese... but the whole pizza is like a bundle of joy to me!] - (Y/N)

He took a step closer to Crow after each sentence ended. While Crow took a step back after each of his steps, feeling overpowered by his passion for pizza. Her eyes widening as she stares at him like some kind of a zoo animal.

[Sure, I think I get the gist of what you meant so... tone yourself down a bit, please?] - Crow

A nervous laugh slipped her mouth as she slides her gaze to the side before starting back at him. Putting both of her palms up in front of her chest, gesturing the very emotional doctor to calm down.

[But, the sight of this damaged pizza restaurant. Truly saddens my heart] - (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s manly voice changed to that of a bishop with a sudden mood swing. The sentiment by his words akin to hearing a gentle waterfall. As if a mix of moody and gentle music present in the resonance of his voice.

Crow's eyebrows twitch in amazement and annoyance at his sudden change in voice and stance. She sighs away the feeling of surprise from her heart and thought that she might not get used to his shenanigans about pizza, or other things. Keyword, 'might'.

[The birthplace for the magnificent and elegant entity called pizza. Have been stained with its debris] - (Y/N)

The show when on as (Y/N) melancholically chants his sorrowful words to the direction of the restaurant. The sorrowful words that stream to the air like a river which cause Crow to feel very impassive. Not wanting to witness more of his madness.

She took a step away from her spot, in intention to enter the damaged restaurant. Until a white light speeds towards her back as a pair of hands holds her shoulder and turn her around. Meeting (Y/N)'s gazes up close.