14. CARAMEL FURBALL

*Ya! - 'Hey!' in Korean

-

Extreme shifts in mood and swift changes in behaviour, character and decisions are common symptoms of bipolar disorder. From Bebe Rexa to Demi Lovata you've seen a long list of celebrities in google who were all affected by this bipolar disorder, but you've never seen Jungkook in that list. 

First, he utterly opposed the idea of appointing you as his manager and in an instant, he accepted you as his manager like he was under some magic spell, this is a perfect symptom of bipolar, or is there any discrete reason behind his sudden change of mind? 

And what's with that cryptic smile Taehyung flashed before leaving the spot, when you enquired him in detail about that day. Though he didn't verbalize it, you could decipher so many hidden meanings buried under his mysterious smile. 

In your entire fangirl life, you've never seen Jhope's sombre face, not even once. He always goes around acting like a piece of Mentos accidentally dropped inside a cola bottle, fizzy and bubbly. But today it feels like you met the evil twin of Jhope, It sends chills down your spine when you think about his intense stare. 

There must be something in Big hit's water. 

As an ardent fan who got appointed to the dream job of much of the world, you must be dancing to the Gangnam style on cloud nine, right now. 

But where is the happiness which should've engulfed you by now? There is a void, a grey area which consumes all the merriness and leaves you feeling both heavy and hollow. 

You slowly trudge down through the muddy path in the back alley, it feels like you picked up all the restlessness of the world and your heart feels like a plank of a canoe, aimlessly floating over an ocean. 

When you look up, shifting your gaze from your dirty shoes which are caked in mud, you catch a glimpse of a hooded figure in your peripheral vision. 

In that solemn mood, you didn't care much about it, until you notice that person's hand clasping a glimmering knife. 

A cold fear clutches your throat. 

When a normal human in their right mind spots such kinds of vicious threat in a lonely, secluded road, the first thing they tend to do is run away from the spot, as quick as a cat. 

But you belong to the crackheads community who will never do such cautious things to avoid such potential problems and instead act like those jackass protagonists from the horror movies who will rouse their inner Sherlock Holmes to investigate the scene, instead of running away and pathetically perishes in the hands of psychos and ghosts. 

Your foot softly slithers over the ground and follows the trail of his footprints, you avert your gaze from the hooded figure ahead to not make it obvious. 

When he swivels around his head to check around his surroundings, you swiftly turn around and hide in a side lane. Once you make sure that he didn't notice you tailing him, you quietly proceed to stalk him again. 

As you both approach a dead-end street, you could hear a feeble howl of a dog and with each step towards the direction, the intensity of the wailing increases. 

Abruptly the stranger halts and again inspects both his sides, but his oversized hood hides you from his peripheral vision and he fails to notice you who is standing behind him. 

He stares at a garbage can ahead and as you peer into it, a bundle of caramel fur pokes out of the garbage pile and wails softly. Your heart melts at the sight of the crying, little golden puppy, how do people even have the heart to abandon such precious souls.