7

How could that be? She didn't know Xiao Yuan at all before. 

Why did Xiao Yuan call her mommy? Is this a part of her memory that has been blank for five years?

Impossible, it's impossible. How could she be Xiao Yuan's mother, and how could she treat Xiao Yuan like that?

She can't even smoke.

Lin Qingqing looked at the cigarette in her hand, this is a cigarette that has not been smoked, probably to prove that she really does not smoke, she touched a lighter from the table and lit the cigarette.

She will choke, she will definitely choke.

However, there is no such thing. On the contrary, she smokes very skillfully. Her fingers and throat seem to recall the memory.

Lin Zhenzhen came in and saw a cigarette in her hand. She grabbed it and said angrily: "Why are you smoking again?!"

Elder sister said it again. It seems that she used to smoke.

Lin Qingqing looked at Lin Zhenzhen. She had such a momentary trance that she felt as if she had suddenly come to an absurd world, so strange and so unreal.

If the fragment that just appeared is real, then elder sister must know that Xiao Yuan is her child, but why did my sister hide it from her?

And...... if Xiao Yuan is really her child, then she and his father should be husband and wife.His father......Yi Zeyan?

No, no, no, she can't believe she married Yi Zeyan.

What is even more difficult to understand is if she is really Yi Zeyan's wife, Yi Beiyuan's mother, why Yi Zeyan and his son pretend to be strangers with her.

She remembered the tall figure she had seen in the hospital the last time, and he was talking to her elder sister before she went in. 

Yi Zeyan's stature is indeed so high, so will he be Yi Zeyan? If that person was him, he should have known from the beginning that she had lost her memory.

And then he teamed up with elder sister to lie to her?

Why?

She covered her head and shook her head. She simply didn't want to believe it was true.

 How could she be Xiao Yuan's mother? Before meeting Xiao Yuan, she had never seen Yi Zeyan. 

How could she have anything with him?

She had no impression of marrying him and giving birth to Yi Beiyuan or anything!Lin Zhenzhen saw that she was dull and silent. She was afraid that she had just hurt her too severely. 

She immediately said: "I don't say just anything to you. Smoking is not good for your health, is it?"