Chapter 22

Rus's P.O.V (very minimal cursing) (Top image has nothing to do with the chapter, I just wanted something cute in there.)

(Heads up! I love myself some tiny details, so keep your eyes out for them. Chapter 11 details are mentioned in this chapter.)

Boredom.

Boredom was the only word to describe how I was feeling. 

EU, UN, and others just kept repeating themselves over and over again. Though, they reworded the same statements to make them seem different.

The questions were mostly about gathering evidence, and seeing if Mexico could provide any more information on what the person looked like. 

"كيف هرب هذا الرجل دون أن يوقفه أحد في المنطقة؟ لابد أنه كان يرتدي ملابس شبه غير رسمية. حسنًا ، هذا أو كان يبدو كرجل أعمال تأخر عن العمل." (How did this guy escape without getting stopped by anyone on the area? He must've been in semi-casual clothing. Well, that or he looked like a businessman that was late for work.) Egypt stated, while she fiddled with her hair.

"Donc, il aurait ressemblé à n'importe qui. Cela signifie que toute séquence vidéo, si nous n'avons pas assez d'informations sur ses aspects physiques, serait presque inutile." (So, he would have looked like anyone. This means that any video footage, if we don't have enough information on his physical aspects, would be nearly useless.) Mali pointed out.

EU sighed and shook his head. "This is going nowhere..." 

UN nodded his head in agreement. "It certainly isn't. Alright, everybody. We're going to switch topics. How was the explosion set off?"

UN looked around the room, until he set his sights on one hand. "Start us off, Costa Rica."

"No creo que esta corporación se arriesgue a perder a sus miembros, porque ya tienen limitados los suministros, debido al hecho de que no han establecido una base de interés. Así que creo que la bomba, o lo que sea, explotó gracias a un temporizador o algo." (I don't think that this corporation would risk losing their members, because they're already limited on supplies, due to the fack that they haven't set up a base of intrest. So I think that the bomb, or whatever that thing was, went off thanks to a timer or something.) She dictated. 

The country on my right raised his hand after Costa Rica stopped speaking. "Yes, America?" The darker blue nation spoke.

"Thank you for your input, Costa Rica, but it had to get to the UN building somehow. So, we know that it went off in the basement, right? So, if it was set off manually, it would have had to be done by a person working in the building. However, if it was done by a signal, it would have still needed to be set up quickly, as to not cause suspicion." America pieced together.

"Therefore, somebody in the building must've had a part to play in either starting it, or setting it up. And, I frankly think that if this organization is willing to blow up a building, then they are not afraid to loose a few members."

"Now, I want you all to recall the two people who died in the basement. They had only been working at the building for a few months, and that is certainly a feasible amount of time for a plan to be active. So, EU, UN, if you could run a background check on those two, that would be great. Or, I could do that myself, if you're too busy." America finished.

"Then I expect to see some information on them in the next few days." EU informed. "And anyone that would like to help him can do so." 

EU whispered something to UN, and the latter responded in a similar fashion.