3 4 | J U L I A

A sharp pain to the side of my head jerked me into consciousness. I opened my eyes and for a moment, was blinded by a bright light.

"Are you okay?" I heard a soft male voice ask although it seemed far away.

Suddenly it felt like I was snapped back to the present. I slowly opened my eyes again and it took a few moments to adjust.

I felt something soft press to my temple and then I became aware of the sting that seemed to worsen with every second.

I focused on the three figures in front of me, one of which was doing something to my head.

I swallowed hard, my throat feeling dry and itchy.

"Here," the same voice said and I turned in their direction but before I could see their face, my attention was captured by a glass full of water which was in front of my face.

I made a move to grab it but realised I was restrained. My hands and feet were tied up and I was propped on a chair.

Spots danced in front of my vision and I looked at the glass. Someone tipped the glass to my lips and I greedily drank, soothing my parched throat.

I felt my vision swim before finally settling again. There was an excruciating pain to the side of my head but the wound was cleaned and bandaged.

"I'm sorry about hitting you earlier." My gaze snapped to the source before settling on a man.

I had seen him before. I knew him. But I was speechless in front of him.

"Are you hungry? You were cutting up a pomegranate earlier which everyone mistook for blood so we were freaked out. Do you want something to eat?"

"Geun, you do realize she broke into this house, right? Do you want to further cater to a tresspasser who might possibly be a burglar?" Another male voice, gruff and deep said and I looked at the other man in the room.

I knew him too.

"Hey, you forced me to hit her! I just want to make sure she's okay. As for whatever she was doing here, it can be dealt by the law," Geun said.

"Who are you? How did you get in?" A female voice this time, asked sharply.

I knew her too.

Looking at their familiar faces, I felt my face burn hot in embarrassment. This was not how we were supposed to meet.

Braxton was supposed to take me to meet then as their fan, not them meeting me in his house and mistaking me for a burglar.

Standing in front of me were none other than the rest of Astronomical Beats - Imani Abello, Park Geun and Darius Wells.

"Speak," she said.

"Imani, don't be so harsh. I just hit her, let her come to her senses. She looks red! We should contact a doctor," Geun said. He was sat in front of me, staring at me concernedly.

"T-that's not necessary. I feel fine." I whispered weakly.

"See, she's fine. Darius, contact the cops." Imani commanded.

"Wait!" Geun said. "Are you sure they won't charge me for assault or something?"

"No, we'll tell them it was self defense." Darius said, taking out his phone. "Now that you know you didn't kill her, it's safe to call the cops."

"No, please. I'm not trespassing. I'm Braxton's friend," I said before he could dial anyone.

"We know all of Braxton's friends. He's never mentioned you." Imani said and then her eyes trailed all over me. "Although looking at you already confirms that. I don't think his standard when it comes to friends has dropped so low."