10

So he didn't mind? But Lin Qingqing is a little surprised, she ironed his clothes seems to make him in a good mood? His attitude was beyond Lin Qingqing's expectation.

Lin Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the clothes had been ironed, she took them up and shook them twice, cooled them with a hanger, then she turned around and put them on the drying pole, and shook it up. Then she turned to him and said: "All right."

He was still looking at her with a smile on his face, and his eyes seemed to stick tightly to her. Lin Qingqing was more and more bewildered by him, and for a moment she did not know what to do.

He probably realized that he had lost his composure, but he was still calm and did not have any expression of panic, he looked up at the time and said: "It's time to pick up Xiao Yuan."

Lin Qingqing thought for a moment and asked: "Can I pick him up with you?"

He looked at her doubtfully: "You're going?"

Lin Qingqing nodded.

This time it was still Yi Zeyan that opened the car, Lin Qingqing got on the car and sat down, suddenly she thought of a question, she could not help but ask him: "This place is a little far away from Xiao Yuan's school. I think there are several residential areas nearby, and I think there are kindergartens here too. Why are you still sending him so far away? It is not very convenient to pick him up every day."

Yi Zeyan said: "The child wants to see you."

Lin Qingqing: "......"

Lin Qingqing recalled the scene when she first saw Xiao Yuan. The little body stood behind the railing and looked at her with eager eyes.

If she hadn't given him one more look that day, which caused her to fall and a series of other things happened, maybe she wouldn't have noticed him all her life?

Going to school so far away, he just wanted to see his mother every day.

And because he was afraid that his mother would think of the past and hate him, he dared not recognize her, so he could only call her auntie.

Auntie auntie auntie.

Is Auntie smiling at me?

Can auntie be my mommy?

She remembered the innocent childish face and the sad way he cried in the memory fragments, she suddenly felt that her heart was being pulled hard.

A strong sour feeling surged up, causing the tip of her nose to feel uncomfortable.

However, now that she is his mother, she will try her best to be a good mother, she will try her best to love him, and she will not let that little guy stand behind the cold railing pitifully just to see her.

When he came to the kindergarten, the teacher was taking the children to play on the playground. The teacher recognized Yi Zeyan and respectfully greeted him: "Is Mr. Yi already coming?" When she saw Lin Qingqing, she had some doubts on her face, but she did not take the liberty to greet her. Yi Zeyan said to her: "This is my wife."

He spoke so casually and naturally, but Lin Qingqing blushed inexplicably when she heard the words "my wife".

The teacher looked at Lin Qingqing carefully and seemed a little surprised, but politely greeted her: "Hello, Mrs. Yi."

Lin Qingqing was a little embarrassed and nodded at her.

Yi Beiyuan soon saw Yi Zeyan and rushed to him, after running, he saw Lin Qingqing behind Yi Zeyan, Yi Beiyuan's eyes lit up immediately and said excitedly: "Is Mom coming to pick me up?"