Chapter 37

Harlows POV

Everyone got home safely last night. Since yesterday was Friday and since its how the week works today is Saturday. Last night tired us all out so we were just planing on chilling. Well I do.

I wake up lying on my stomach my face is smothered into my pillow and my legs are all sprawled out. When I got home the first thing I did was take a nice warm shower and change into my fluffy bunny pyjamas.

I reach my hand over to my bedside table not being bothered to move my head and look. I tapped around the table until I finally found my phone.

When I turned my phone on to check the screen. I had to squint my eyes since my screen brightness was too bright. My room was still pitch black since I still hadn't opened my curtains. I had a feeling it was too early for this.

When I finally lowered my brightness on my phone it read half past one. Woah! For like the first time in forever they didn't wake me up. You know whats funny was that I was going to go back asleep. I mean whats another hour?

The others were up I could hear them from downstairs doing whatever boys do. I grabbed my pillow and put it onto of my head trying to block out the noise and go back to sleep.

After about five minutes of trying to go back to sleep. The boys were being really load. I finally crawled out of bed. My feet hitting the cold floor, so I put on fluffy socks.

I fixed my messy hair into a messy bun. Then I grabbed a blanket that was on the end of my bed and wrapped it around my head and shoulders. Holding it tight to my chest it looked like a cape.

As I walked downstairs the noise got louder...I mean the boys got louder. From the top of the stairs I could see them and it honestly wasn't pretty. From what it looks like they were playing on their phones, playing 'among us'. Xavier was accusing Jordan of being an impostor or whatever and he was whining because he got kicked out. Xander sat there smirking and Romans tongue stuck out of the corner of his mouth since he was concentrating.

No one even noticed me when I got down to the bottom of the stairs they were all too busy on their phones to notice. So I walked right past them into the kitchen not before shouting "Xander is the impostor" laughing to myself when I heard a load of groans.

When I walked into the kitchen Lucas and Angelo sat drinking coffee on their laptops. When they noticed my presence both of their heads snapped to my way. Here come the remarks. 3...2...1...

"Ahhh look sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up.." Angelo said

"What would like for lunch maybe dinner if you slept any longer?" Lucas added they were both smirking at me.

I ignored their comments and walked straight over to the press grabbing two pop tarts and I put them in the toaster. I just stared into space watching the toatser.

"Is that all your eatting?" Lucas asked he some how magically appeared beside me. I nodded my head not in the mood to speak.

"I'll make you something. I'm not letting my baby just eat poptarts. He walked over to the fridge. I mean I wasn't going to stop him if he was making me food. The only reason I was having poptarts is because they are easy to make.

When the toaster dinged I grabbed piece of tissue throwing the poptarts on it. Today was a lazy day. Angelo looked at me with amusement. Maybe its the fact that I'm going around like a nun having a blanket around me or the fact that I just don't care.