Part 14-Betrayed

Azaan's POV.

I got so worried and scared when I realized that we lost her.

My heart stopped beating for a moment and I thought I messed up again.

I contacted the other trainers that were a bit far away from us to make sure she didn't end up with them by accident.

I thought if something happened to her this time, i'll truly never forgive myself.

Just as I was about to call the institute for them to send security, I was told she arrived.

I ran out and saw her with Zayn.

What is he doing here? And why is he with her?

Was I worriying for no reason?

My stress and worry got replaced with anger and jealousy.

Is she even wearing his jacket?!

I can't believe this!

How can she do this to me knowing that I like her?

I told her face to face and she does that?

What am I supposed to do for her to understand my feelings?

If she keeps doing this to me , i'll have to marry her as soon as possible.

You better stop playing me Miss Asiyah!

***

Asiyah's POV.

The trip has been by far not so bad.

Of course, I was upset that I had to hurt myself and then not be able to keep going but I feel way better now and I'm enjoying this trip.

Being in the institute all the time is really boring mostly when you have nothing to do and you're alone.

Being surrounded with other people, being out and feeling the fresh air and nature is honestly amazing.

Tomorrow we will be going back using the same path. Nothing crazy happened other than having to wear the same clothes, not showering for the three days that we've been here and eating non-cooked food.

It's basically learning to live in the hoods without any water, no internet and other stuff that we used in our every day lives.

We've been doing activities all morning until 4pm and now we get to rest and do whatever we want for the rest of the day since it's our last day here.

I was talking with Zayn sitting around the fire for the past hour about random things when Azaan and Zorah came to sit with us.

"hope we're not disturbing" Zorah said.

"of course not" I said.

Since when is she always around Azaan...wait...why do I even care?

"what were you guys talking about?" Azaan asked.

"nothing important" Zayn said.

"Zayn bhai, I've never seen you around" Zorah told him.

"I'm an old trainer that's why, nice to meet you" he said.

I was lost in my thoughts when I realized that Azaan was staring at me.

I looked at him and he kept staring at me. Um..

"Azaan?" I called for his name but he wasn't saying anything.

"Azaan!" I called his name a bit louder.

"what?" he casually asked.

"are you.. looking at me?" I asked him.

"I don't know maybe" he said.