Chapter 36 - You're a high schooler? How precious.

"Come on, we got to find our seats!" Oliver said and pulled Erin with him. Erin was still staring at her surroundings, completely in love with the magical setting of the Quidditch World Cup.

"Come on, love", he chuckled. They had quite a few stairs to walk up as they were somewhere in the middle of the stands. They'd be seated in the same box as all Oliver's teammates, so Erin was a little nervous. She loosened her scarf a little as the workout was making her sweat.

"Jeez, why can't we apparate?" she complained as her legs started to feel sore.

"In this chaos? You want to get splinched again?" Oliver chuckled as he waited for Erin to catch up. He grabbed her hand and they finally arrived at their box.

"You alright?" he asked, before giving her a small peck.

"I'm fine." Oliver looked adorable with his green stripes along his cheekbones. We entered the compartment and Oliver was immediately greeted by a couple of his teammates. Erin recognised some of the players she had seen over Christmas, when she had watched a game with her family, and had a hard time to keep herself from fangirling.

As Oliver walked up to Benjy Williams, the most famous seeker in Britain, her feet stopped moving. These were genuine celebrities, especially if you were as into quidditch as Erin. Oliver didn't notice her absence as he went to talk with Benjy. He really was in the big leagues now.

"Excuse me, I think you made a wrong turn", Erin heard behind her. She turned around to see an absolute bombshell and she knew exactly who it was: Marlo Deverill, chaser of Puddlemere United. Erin's mouth ran dry as she tried to find words, completely in awe by the woman in front of her. Marlo was only three years older than Erin, but she felt so small standing in front of her. She was super talented, super rich and not to forget extremely beautiful.

"Cat's got your tongue?" she asked with a frown. She didn't seem the biggest fan of Erin.

"I- uhm... I'm with Oliver", Erin stammered. "Oliver Wood, he's on the team. I'm with him", she continued rambling. Marlo raised an eyebrow and then chuckled.

"Oh, right, Ollie. Didn't know he had a sister", she said. Sister? Erin and Oliver didn't even remotely look alike. And Ollie? Where did that come from?

"Girlfriend, actually", Erin said, not liking the tone of this woman. As much as she looked up to her, she didn't like the way she mocked her.

"Really? How cute", she said, before her eyes moved upwards.

"Oh, hey Ollie. I just met this little one, how adorable", she said and for the first time, Erin wasn't roped in by her toothpaste smile. She wanted to slap the smile off her perfect face.

"Hey Marlo, she is, isn't she?" Oliver grinned, putting his hand on Erin's lower back, which calmed her down a little. He didn't seem to notice how aggravated Erin was, though.

"I have to steal her from you though, but we'll see you around." Erin was happy when Oliver pulled her with him, away from Marlo. She knew she hadn't directly insulted her, so Erin was overreacting a little, but she looked so sly that Erin was sure there would be trouble.

"Erin, this is Benjy. He's been a real nice lad since I joined", Oliver said with a crooked smile as he introduced her to Benjy Williams. All Erin's dark thoughts were driven away when she stood in front of the legend. She quickly extended her hand.

"Hi", she said with a small voice, trying to act casual, but failing miserably. "My brother is a huge, huge fan of yours. His name is Benji too, or well, Benjamin, but I call him Benji." Erin bit her lip to stop the stream of words that was spilling out. Benjy just smirked, shaking her hand.